The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, Sarges said:

Even if it's not, I'd still argue that this boot is better made and much more elegant compared to the Darkoath ones.

Tbf, the Gnarlspirits Darkoaths have some pretty decent boots from being closer to civilizations than those in the Eight-Points. Could be a similar case.

image.jpeg.bd6dc458345b7361f700cfde4eee6cc5.jpeg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

I mean good shout but I don’t know if that’s a riding pose. First thought was just slightly upraised leg with the scenery cropped out.

Yeah I saw this as a leaping pose. 
Wood_Elf_-_Wardancers_(3).jpg
Maybe a Kurnothi update of a wardancer mid jeté. 

I love that it is hard to determine between Darkoath and Kurnoth as either one makes me happy. I feel like Kurnothi Wardancers would make the most epic Warcry/Underworlds Warband.

Oh not the dreaded Tripple Post, Mods save me!

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 5

Lets make this Triple post into something fun:

I had a great Warcry battle yesterday and recently purchased Hunter/Hunted and so I am totally using that as the means of looking at this rumour engine release. Hopefully some Kurnothi are coming with some natural terrain or Darkoath with some fun Scatter Chaos Idolatry. 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

If Sylvaneth get further support for their Kurnothi range I choose to believe that the Dawnbringer Crusade ends with the Revelation that he is hunting Morghur and that next edition we will see an expansion of the Sylvanth and have them battling Beasts of Chaos (with a hopeful range refresh). 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 2

Kurnothi feels like a must. I wonder if we will see expansions of these subfactions through COS. Especially with the regiments of reknown rules. Kind of feels like testing/forshadowing. 

Dropping 3-4 units of Kurnothi would make sense since it could work with both Cities and Sylvaneth.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

I was just about to ask today if there were any rumours for new Marauders/Darkoath that were ever discussed or hinted at, but seeing this RE. That's a nice surprise.

Either that or Kurnothi, and either is perfect.

Whitefang hinted time ago that new Darkoaths are coming.

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

Yeah I saw this as a leaping pose. 
Wood_Elf_-_Wardancers_(3).jpg
Maybe a Kurnothi update of a wardancer mid jeté. 

I love that it is hard to determine between Darkoath and Kurnoth as either one makes me happy. I feel like Kurnothi Wardancers would make the most epic Warcry/Underworlds Warband.

Oh not the dreaded Tripple Post, Mods save me!

Kurnothi Wardancers seem like they could be a perfect fit for Warcry :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 2