The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

No Callis and Toll, now that I think about them. Do you think we would see them as part of the Dawnbringer releases? Or would they be saved for later?

I bet they're going to be part of Dawnbringers since they're so heavily involved in the narrative.

I'm very curious what they're going to do with the other characters who got some major developments, like Bael-Grimnir.

6 hours ago, sandlemad said:

Happy to see new Ahriman and Mike Brooks orks but pretty underwhelming stuff. No votann novel well over a year after their introduction as a faction.

Has anyone read The Hollow King? I quite like John French’s other work.

It's slow.  I'm like halfway through.  I might wait for paperback for the second book.

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

No Callis and Toll, now that I think about them. Do you think we would see them as part of the Dawnbringer releases? Or would they be saved for later?

I’d be shocked if they’re part of Dawnbringers now. They have not been in that narrative at all. If Cities gets something, it’ll be the hero leading the Ghyran crusade IMO.

3 minutes ago, dmorley21 said:

I’d be shocked if they’re part of Dawnbringers now. They have not been in that narrative at all. If Cities gets something, it’ll be the hero leading the Ghyran crusade IMO.

They are investigating what's going on. I could be wrong, but they appeared in 2 if not the 3 books released so far.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Draznak said:

Advent engine today :

image.png.27464cce177d47c44ebf83e276400db2.png

On the Ninth day of Christmas, GW previewed me:
Nine Nighthaunt Vaping
Eight Servo Calculators
Seven Grotbags Scuttling
Six Sickly Casters
FIVE KURNOTH ANTLERS
Four Fuzzy Cloaks
Three finecast miners
Two undead helmsmen and
A parrot on a Vampire

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, flying_dutchman said:

I'm at work but I believe they have notes in book 1 and 2.  At well as one of the warcom short stories

And there was one as well on a White Dwarf? One about both of them going into a mansion when a citizen was trasformed after drinking wine. I could be wrong as I read is translated from a Whats App group, but I think it comes form a WD.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

Winter stuff, mail to Order and Kill Team 

It wouldn't surprise me if it was just MtO stuff. 

As it is, the couple of things going on pre-order on the 16th aren't releasing until Jan 6th, so if Kill Team were to be "pre-orderable" on the 23rd it wouldn't release until Jan 13th. At that point, might as well hold off until after Christmas. (And get back to a two, or one, week pre-order period.)

• Like 2

I can see the new kill team being announced tonight but not released until the 6th of January. 

With the new old world novel being released on the 20th January,  The Old World could go up for preorder on the 6th January, meaning we should get the Sunday announcement in a couple of weeks. 

If so, that's a great way to kick off the new year!! 

11 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

I can see the new kill team being announced tonight but not released until the 6th of January. 

With the new old world novel being released on the 20th January,  The Old World could go up for preorder on the 6th January, meaning we should get the Sunday announcement in a couple of weeks. 

TOW was posted on twitter to be released on 24th Feb by GW, I don't think that would be changed.

40 minutes ago, Draznak said:

N°10 :

image.png.7b0dd2f8a7c0308fc5bbbf561423ad5f.png

On the Tenth day of Christmas, GW previewed me:
Ten Ossiarch Boneclaws
Nine Nighthaunt Vaping
Eight Servo Calculators
Seven Grotbags Scuttling
Six Sickly Casters
FIVE KURNOTH ANTLERS
Four Fuzzy Cloaks
Three finecast miners
Two undead helmsmen and
A parrot on a Vampire

31 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

I am hoping for the COS Vanguard to get revealed. 

Edited by Neverchosen