The Rumour Thread

If these are all to scale with each other then New Kurnothi and Bug aren't as big as I thought, which actually makes me more inclined to get him.

RUgIc3R4Uje7LC45.jpg.1b89c5cb57dfbbe5e0c710a7724baf3c.jpg

I guess we'll find out tomorrow, but any idea how much this box is likely to be? (in £UK)

And do third party sellers get them? Or are they webstore/Warhammer shop exclusive?

7 minutes ago, EntMan said:

If these are all to scale with each other then New Kurnothi and Bug aren't as big as I thought, which actually makes me more inclined to get him.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow, but any idea how much this box is likely to be? (in £UK)

And do third party sellers get them? Or are they webstore/Warhammer shop exclusive?

Third party sellers get them. Imo 70-80 pounds GW price.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EntMan said:

I was thinking 120mm oval base size so mortarch or cauldron of blood size. Trugg box was £90rrp so thinking this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nezzhil said:

Other point, Necromunda preorder stills being two weeks as I said the past week. We can expect the same for Cities and Dawnbringers.

They're not mentioning this is in the articles which is a bit naughty of them. 

2 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

Or free from 3rd parties! As a £90 box will cost ~£72 from them

I normally buy from my local independent shop, but don't think they do that big a discount. Any recommendations for trusted online stores in the UK? Or ones to avoid?

5 minutes ago, EntMan said:

I normally buy from my local independent shop, but don't think they do that big a discount. Any recommendations for trusted online stores in the UK? Or ones to avoid?

Element Games and Goblin Gaming are good. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EntMan said:

I always use Wayland Games, never had an issue with them - outside the Infernal Enrapturess inexplicably not being anywhere to buy from them. They have always been straight with me and if there have ever been issues they have sorted it very quickly and without fuss.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

It's a big AoS week next week and I love it. Leaves November and December open for us for new reveals and releases (of which I really don't know if we'll get, seems like GW blew all of their AoS load for the rest of 2023 in one week).

With two weeks preorder that means It leaves very little time for new things

34 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Hobby Workshop, Battleground Gaming, Alchemist Workshop and PlayOnTabletop are ones I've used for large orders without issue. Element Games are the best for getting something quickly or on release date, however I've had problems with them missing items off orders or sending me entirely different items entirely - nothing that they didn't promptly resolve, but it's happened enough for me to quickly open their parcels instead of risking letting them sit for a bit.

Wayland Games is good for if you're not splashing the cash, since they do free shipping over £20 whereas everybody else it's only free around £75-£100. Whilst I've personally never had issues with them, I'd only buy things which they state are in-stock, as a lot of times if it's "Restock expected" and the like, they'll hold your money long after something has been confirmed discontinued.

A lot of people swear by Dark Sphere, but I always found their shipping to be so expensive that it ate up any real savings you appeared to be getting over shopping elsewhere. 

Edited by Clan's Cynic

33 minutes ago, EntMan said:

It is a bit sad that GWs with its price increasing over and over it is "killing" those shops that cannot aford to give discounts.

Said that, I don't buy in UK shops, but I heard wayland is a nice one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boyadventurer said:

This one is a 2 week pre-order too? I swear I read every word of the post this time and didn't see it mentioned...

We were talking about that in my CoS whatsapp group and one guy showed me a post where they were saying from now on all preorders would be two weeks preorders. Expect 5 days on top on your usual deliveray times, the pic was saying. So it wouldn't be rare that they are not mentioning it anymore.

Where is this info posted, I have no clue. And as always I already cleared my messages from that group, so I cannot take the image :(

EDIT: Pic included.

4bf4cbbb-ef3a-400d-90bc-ef8bb8e29388.jpg

It is basically saying:

Preorders launch vs preorder shipping (2 weeks).

Important notice. All preorders timing have been extended to 14 days.

We've been experiencing delays on the orders, expect an extra 5 working days on the usual delivery timing.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1