5kaven5lave

Adding more fuel for the hype train... have they put this on purpose on the banner just to tease new throwing stars for the runners?

Screenshot_20220503_115948.jpgimage.png.fd6de52db467447fad1089f3ba312f41.pngimage.png.3ccadb2793e3b25d4f4d8f43c758f866.png

I mean... I won't complain. They are cooler than the triangles. In fact, How the f*ck have we been using triangles to murder people for 23 years?

13 minutes ago, Cosmicsheep said:

They teased that Eshin were getting some love in the new tome. Whether that translates to models or not remains to be seen

I’m not sure.

i just watched the trailer, and with the exception of that one guy talking about how he is interested in starting a eshin army, nothing was really mentioned

16 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I’m not sure.

i just watched the trailer, and with the exception of that one guy talking about how he is interested in starting a eshin army, nothing was really mentioned

Yeah, I just watched the Twitch stream again. At 23 :00 he mentions the new Eshin models in terms of new rules but nothing to suggest anything else 😥

2 minutes ago, Cosmicsheep said:

Yeah, I just watched the Twitch stream again. At 23 :00 he mentions the new Eshin models in terms of new rules but nothing to suggest anything else 😥

I’m just wondering how he will be playing a full on out eshin army.

I’m guessing he’ll either start with the deathmaster and stops his project immediately after having seen the monkey rats.

or…

he starts buying from punga miniature.

Edited by Skreech Verminking
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

So. One miniature! Cool! One miniature? No!

45 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I’m just wondering how he will be playing a full on out eshin army.

I’m guessing he’ll either start with the deathmaster and stops his project immediately after having seen the monkey rats.

or…

he starts buying from punga miniature.

I wish him luck buying from the only company that makes skaven more expensive than GW :P

9 hours ago, Thalassic Monstrosity said:

Tell me about it. I've puttied some cloaks onto Clanrats but I'm still pretty sad the 4chan "leak" was a big bag of 4chan.

Well the next best thing I guess we can do is to combine the two underworld soaven warbands and call that a night/gutter runner unit.

ps: for some reason there is still some hope left.

considering that the boat guy from the ghosts basically had a last minute reveal,

maybe, just maybe there will be a vs. Boxset with new night runners, or at least every sylvaneth player might suffer.

Having to keep the worst looking miniature in the whole system must really suck for those guys, even more so if they don’t play the skaven😂

• Like 1

We will have to wait and see. 

The way GW works right now I could the a boxset with one new unit (being the new death master) just as well as a facelift for all Eshin models. What units would you put into such a box if not Eshin?

The Deathmaster might really be a hero killer. But with a small model and the increasing number of large heroes I have doubts that he will be a match for "most targets" as the article claims. (Unless you count every 1-3 wound infantry model as a target). 

I don't think we will see any of this until July or probably August any way. 

1 hour ago, DocKeule said:

We will have to wait and see. 

The way GW works right now I could the a boxset with one new unit (being the new death master) just as well as a facelift for all Eshin models. What units would you put into such a box if not Eshin?

The Deathmaster might really be a hero killer. But with a small model and the increasing number of large heroes I have doubts that he will be a match for "most targets" as the article claims. (Unless you count every 1-3 wound infantry model as a target). 

I don't think we will see any of this until July or probably August any way. 

Ever wondered what the assasin would look like next to his fellow silly monkey mans?90ACAE3B-E230-4DDE-9501-13C3B2B38768.png.a203a5e42d6a1e951ee2b50fd2e006d2.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cosmicsheep said:

It gets worse. Points increases, although we haven't seen the warscrolls yet

IMG_20220507_081652.jpg

I have a feeling that gw really wants those hordes dead.

wait this are probably the points for the models from the vs. boxset.

I just find it sad that it might have stormvermins and clanrats instead of new night runners.

this seems like a very bad deal to me.

and it doesn’t even fit the lore.

• Sad 1