Age of Sigmar RPG

Emmetation

5 minutes ago, stratigo said:

Also, if you're in the US, shipping is massively messed up right now. The post offices are kinda run ragged by the election and, uh, sabotage, and so any shipping involving post offices is super inconsistent right now.

This will affect those in Canada as well, I pre-order the Sons book and still haven't gotten it and no response from customer service.

• Sad 2

Super excited, finally convinced one of my D&D groups to give Soulbound a try after we finish our current campaign. 

It will be interesting cause none of them know pretty much anything about AoS.  I sold it to them as high fantasy turned up to 11.  We will probably use one of the modules at first then see where it goes. 

Now back to the age old question if I will play a Kharadron or a Fyreslayer 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, King Under the Mountain said:

Super excited, finally convinced one of my D&D groups to give Soulbound a try after we finish our current campaign. 

It will be interesting cause none of them know pretty much anything about AoS.  I sold it to them as high fantasy turned up to 11.  We will probably use one of the modules at first then see where it goes. 

Now back to the age old question if I will play a Kharadron or a Fyreslayer 

Great to hear that it worked out for you in the end! 👏 Butwhy not go for the superior dwarf experience and play an Alarith Stoneguard? 😜

Edited by LuminethMage
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Realmhead said:

Thanks for the response!

Guess I probably have a few more weeks then, too bad I have the patience of a squig.

(Better attitude at least)

It will be worth the wait. I'm really enjoying it so far.

I held off reading the pdf, since I spend so much time reading stuff on screens that I want my fun reading to be actually sitting with a book. I've thus had months of watching other people rave, while I waited to get my copy. Its well worth it though!

• Like 1

Hey @Emmetation!
Do you know if you can link some products to share the shipping cost? Something like put all Q1-2021 releases in the same box or something like that.
I already bought everything but maybe some of them can share the shipping costs (Starter Set and  Shadows in the Myst for example).
We have at least Champions of Order, Horrors of the Mortal Realms and Steam and Steel and I don't know to wait until they are all  physically released released or just buy everything ASAP.

12 hours ago, Beliman said:

Hey @Emmetation!
Do you know if you can link some products to share the shipping cost? Something like put all Q1-2021 releases in the same box or something like that.
I already bought everything but maybe some of them can share the shipping costs (Starter Set and  Shadows in the Myst for example).
We have at least Champions of Order, Horrors of the Mortal Realms and Steam and Steel and I don't know to wait until they are all  physically released released or just buy everything ASAP.

If you contact info@cubicle7games.com they might be able to help. It might involve cancelling the order, refunding, and then putting in a new order. I'm not exactly sure, but they can help!

• Thanks 1

I've been gaining a bit of practice as a gm and player, and am wondering if anyone here would be interested in joining a play by post Soulbound game here (in Narrative and Play), GM'd by me, set in Misthavn shortly before and then during events of Broken Realms?

If so either reply here? or pm me? and once I've gathered a few players maybe we can start a thread in Narrative and Play?

EDIT: Hi guys are those likes expressions of interest!?

EDIT 2: Have made a discord after two votes in favour of that medium. I'm Garlan Gunter on discord, pm me to get invited

Edited by Lord of the Isle
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've just dropped two new PDFs! Trouble Brewing, and Streets of Brightspear. Check them out here. Trouble Brewing features the Brewmaster-General himself, Jakkob Bugmansson XI. Its a light-hearted festive adventure about a pub crawl through Brightspear where absolutely nothing can go wrong. Includes a new Archetype: The Brewmaster!

Streets of Brightspear contains over 20 new Endeavours unique to Brightspear, plus new items, tables for creating artefacts, and even 3 new Chaos spells to learn!

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

• 2 weeks later...