AoS 2 - Dispossessed Discussion

Chris Tomlin

I have been getting into Kharadron, but right after I am done building a decent sized army of them I will be jumping headfirst into the water that is the Dispossessed. My wallet won't even feel the difference, as 10 for 50 bucks and 3 for 40 is a standard for Kharadron as well!😅 Honestly I am preparing to build the army of ultimate grudges, with a kharadron part, a dispossessed part, and a fyreslayers part.

• LOVE IT! 1

On 3/23/2020 at 3:40 AM, Sttufe said:

I have been getting into Kharadron, but right after I am done building a decent sized army of them I will be jumping headfirst into the water that is the Dispossessed. My wallet won't even feel the difference, as 10 for 50 bucks and 3 for 40 is a standard for Kharadron as well!😅 Honestly I am preparing to build the army of ultimate grudges, with a kharadron part, a dispossessed part, and a fyreslayers part.

If you're a little creative the Greywater Fastness box can be converted into most things, my only annoyance is the cost of hammerers/longbeards but that could be remedied with some creative use of blood bowl models and hammerers bitz (which I'm after if anyone has any!)

On 3/14/2020 at 9:09 PM, Arkanaut Admiral said:

Hi everyone.  I haven't been around here lately due to work, but I'm trying to get more active again.  And I just wanted to say that with what they've managed to do with the 'Light Elves', they could totally make a traditional dwarf faction again. :D

Yeah, I'm really rooting for a Valaya dwarf faction.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's been awhile since cities shut down our hopes for a dwarf book, but there may be something to come...beer.png.2c55f6c75bdcc755a0c1baffa2ae8aa3.png

Valayan dwarfs seem to be a good possiblity all of a sudden. At the very least, I imagine our dispos will ally with them, if not be included in the army. Beer tossing dwarfs are right up my ally. Brewkeg terrain piece? Exploding brew? Brew super-soakers? Havent seen much talk about this; thoughts?

Edited by Verminlord
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

As someone who just started collecting a big "oldhammer" dwarf collection, I took a quick look at the AoS rules mostly out of curiosity.

I have to admit, I am a bit lost. I do not even know if things like dwarf miners are allowed in competitive games anymore. From the looks of it, all the old dwarf models that had warscrolls are now "legends" and hence not usable?

On 10/4/2020 at 3:09 PM, Greybeard86 said:

Ehem. Hang over from some bugman's or is this thread sort of dead? :P

Most people transitioned to the cities of sigmar thread since most of the old duardin stuff is now legends. (Still legal if the TO allows it but won't synergize with other stuff)

There is also a bugmansbrewery subreddit for duardin stuff since most people on the old site didn't like the changes.

If you got any specific questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AlmGandix3 said:

Playing dispossessed in AoS your either a malakai makaison, inventing new things or your a stubborn belegar Ironhammer sitting on his dying old stuff.

Or you join another system.

I recently got a Malakai Makaison. He's going to be my Volley gun on an Ironclad 😍

• LOVE IT! 2

8 minutes ago, Kramer said:

I recently got a Malakai Makaison. He's going to be my Volley gun on an Ironclad 😍

I'm still wondering where I should put mine. He'll probably be on my hurricanum when it's finally converted.

Or he'll lead my rocket batteries with ponies as a cogsmith in greywater.

I'd love one for every conversion (I mean invention 😁)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AlmGandix3 said:

I'm still wondering where I should put mine. He'll probably be on my hurricanum when it's finally converted.

Or he'll lead my rocket batteries with ponies as a cogsmith in greywater.

I'd love one for every conversion (I mean invention 😁)

Haha that's such a better term than kit bashing. 'No honey, i'm going back to the lab not the man cave. I got some inventing to do'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1