Predictions for the LVO studio preview

Kertie

Hey everyone,

We are only a few hours away from the studio preview at LVO and I wanted to see what everyone is thinking we will see GW reveal? 

My predictions are we will see the new MP scenery. Probably they will also bring the harbingers and legion of nagash.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DantePQ said:

In how many yours it's live? I am in Europe so would love to check it out as it happens. Anybody has any schedule? 

It's at 11pm my time(8pm Pacific) and it's 1:30 now so when this post is 9.5 hours old it will have started.

i predict something bold like the unvieling of a new unit or two, maybe morathi at the end.

ill also put my chips down for at least one new scenery kit. possible new death ruins to accompany the observatory being rereleased.

one thing im more certain of is we will get more malign portents and legion of nagash news before we get any of the above though.

we may find out how the harbingers play into the global campaign.

1 hour ago, hellalugosi said:

i predict something bold like the unvieling of a new unit or two, maybe morathi at the end.

ill also put my chips down for at least one new scenery kit. possible new death ruins to accompany the observatory being rereleased.

one thing im more certain of is we will get more malign portents and legion of nagash news before we get any of the above though.

we may find out how the harbingers play into the global campaign.

I think they'll show off the full aelf line, hint at some new 40k stuff, talk about the next 3 codexes and cover shadespire.

10 minutes ago, Imperial said:

No new death models lol

Disappointing many, surprising none.

1 minute ago, Kertie said:

No but we know death stuff is coming! Plus those daughters of khaine models look absolutely amazing

We know a new battle tome is coming, and the night of shrouds.  We know nothing else, unless some new announcement was made at lvo.  A lot of hopeful prefictions based on candy fluff and angel sighs, but could just as easily see no new death models beyond the KoS this year, and that wouldn't contradict anything gw's said, again not counting anything new they might have said at lvo.

2 minutes ago, Sception said:

We know a new battle tome is coming, and the night of shrouds.  We know nothing else, unless some new announcement was made at lvo.  A lot of hopeful prefictions based on candy fluff and angel sighs, but could just as easily see no new death models beyond the KoS this year, and that wouldn't contradict anything gw's said, again not counting anything new they might have said at lvo.

Pretty much they even said in the seminar another aelf faction is coming nothing on Death. So I am just going to say if there are no new models I expect a lot of disappointed people IMO.  Said it in the malign portent thread Aelves are upstaging death in an event they started. 

10:44 – AoS More Aelves coming up... 

3 minutes ago, Sception said:

Well as I'm just getting into death, I'm okay with the new battletome and KoS model and I'll be optimistic that new stuff will come out in time. It's gw job to sell models so they will come eventually. 

I've got enough models to keep me busy for a while, I know that's just my opinion and a lot of people have been waiting a long time for new models to come out though. I just hope the lack of reveals in the form of death doesn't discourage people. 

2 minutes ago, Kertie said:

Well as I'm just getting into death, I'm okay with the new battletome and KoS model and I'll be optimistic that new stuff will come out in time. It's gw job to sell models so they will come eventually. 

I've got enough models to keep me busy for a while, I know that's just my opinion and a lot of people have been waiting a long time for new models to come out though. I just hope the lack of reveals in the form of death doesn't discourage people. 

Well they are doing a good job of discouraging people when they confirm another aelf faction is coming. I mean it's looking likely LON is just going to be an updated GA:Death book. The book only got like a 36 second teaser. As I said waaaay back not setting myself up for disappointment already accepted that it's likely no new models are coming. 

Very disappointed indeed.  Not that elves didnt need some love and attention, but so did we.  Hopelessle upstaged in our own realm campaign before it even starts.  Just a single new nice-but-forgettable new model after years of nothing.  Yet more old favorites like the wight king bsb thrown in the trash heap to rot with the tomb kings.

The new witch elf faction looks amazing, I'm not trying to dump on it at all.  But I dont think I have another year of slow crumbling left in me.

2 minutes ago, Sception said:

Very disappointed indeed.  Not that elves didnt need some love and attention, but so did we.  Hopelessle upstaged in our own realm campaign before it even starts.  Just a single new nice-but-forgettable new model after years of nothing.  Yet more old favorites like the wight king bsb thrown in the trash heap to rot with the tomb kings.

The new witch elf faction looks amazing, I'm not trying to dump on it at all.  But I dont think I have another year of slow crumbling left in me.

Yup that's pretty much my view on the subject. 

1 minute ago, shinros said:

Yup that's pretty much my view on the subject. 

You see the new warscrolls? I think LoN is gonna do some serious stuff for death even without new models. The whole factions gonna be very different.

6 minutes ago, Burf said:

You see the new warscrolls? I think LoN is gonna do some serious stuff for death even without new models. The whole factions gonna be very different.

Yet no new models.

edit:Also GW killed blood knights. Lol no one is going to buy them.

Archived