new death battletome announced!

tea_wild_owl

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice.  I'm not much of a facebooker, so I generally miss the info they post there.  I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's preview.  Some of the bigger things I'm looking for out of official previews:

• Confirmation or refutation of the leaked war scrolls (an officially previewed scroll perhaps)
  • Confirmation of one or more new spell lores, maybe with some example spells
  • Do the legion allegiances require the use of the associated special character, & if so must they be the general?
  • Any details on what the legion allegiance rules are.
  • Are the death & soulblight allegiances the same as in GH17?
  • Will there be any new battalions?

13 hours ago, Sception said:

Do the legion allegiances require the use of the associated special character, & if so must they be the general?

Just had a thought on this - what would be really sweet would be if each Legion allowed you to use the relevant Mortarch's command ability even if they weren't the general.  Would be different to anything else we've seen so far

Man, Mannfred's re-roll would be crazy good. I don't think it's the way they are going though. I'm thinking for Mannfred's legion something like a speed bonus could come, for Arkhan's something along the lines of bonuses to casting, or being able to cast extra spells or something like that (or even getting extra regen power) and on Neferata... I have no idea haha

1 hour ago, Teuchter said:

Can anyone provide any links to the source of the leaks? I would be curious to see. Looking forward to this preview on warhammer community. 

Warscroll leaks have been a combination of Reddit and Facebook, the rest has been dotted throughout the community site and in the comments section of GW's Facebook pages

Just now, Teuchter said:

@RuneBrush Had a look through the age of sigmar subreddit there. Am i looking in the wrong place?

Nope, the leaks were certainly there at one point (think they were also on DakkaDakka too).  If you look at the blog I've linked below I've collated all of the warscrolls there as it just makes them easier to scan through (feel free to ignore my procrastinations :D)

Didn't expect that Nagash's allegiance would be buffing skeletons. Nice to note that Nagash can allocate wounds to Morghasts as well... especially nice on Archai :)

Legion of sacrament info tomorrow as well as two new magical lores. 

Excited for tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, Teuchter said:

Didn't expect that Nagash's allegiance would be buffing skeletons. Nice to note that Nagash can allocate wounds to Morghasts as well... especially nice on Archai :)

Legion of sacrament info tomorrow as well as two new magical lores. 

Excited for tomorrow!

****** yeah! Talking about my main casterboi Arkhan!

The preview was for the Grand Host of Nagash, which suggest you need to run Nagash. But then they talked about CTs. So maybe he doesnt need to be the general?

Archived