Age of Sigmar Skirmish - Full Points List

On 2017-6-13 at 1:34 AM, D Wils said:

Thanks for adding Dwarf Slayers and Miners. Also missing Dwarf Engineer (different from the cog smith) and Dragon Slayer (different from the unforged) heroes.

Not in the GH for points values, so they dont have them in skirmish. 

On 2017-6-13 at 8:23 AM, Arkiham said:

You can do behemoths, the fb page basically agreed that the formula is

Unit size divide 5.

once you get Behemoths involved, its not really skirmish level any more. 
and if you are using them for scenarios, you dont need a points value on them as they are objectives essentially. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Renfield286 said:

once you get Behemoths involved, its not really skirmish level any more. 
and if you are using them for scenarios, you dont need a points value on them as they are objectives essentially. 

That's the idea, or my idea behind them, use them to make customer scenarios, "boss fights" etc

Hej Rafał ;)

Furies are wrong, both Max (should be 5) and Renown Per model (1 or 2)

Greets from Gdynia. This Sturday we are playing individually, on Monday mini tournament for skirmish is planned in our local store :)

SIŁA!

Malin

• Like 1

You're currently missing three dwarf entries that are in the General's Handbook.

- Thane with Battle Standard (Hero) - 80 points - 16 renown

- Dwarf Engineer (Hero) - 80 points - 16 renown

- Dwarf Lord with Shieldbearers (Hero) - 160 points - 32 renown

I'm assuming the omission of named characters is intentional (Belegar Ironhammer, Grimm Burloksson, Thorgrim Grudgebearer, Josef Bugman, Kraggi, Thorek Ironbrow, and Ungrim Ironfist).

Thanks for making this list, much appreciated!

On 7/2/2017 at 4:19 AM, Atold said:

you've pointed the skink priest at 20 while the starpriest costs 16, shouldnt they be the same or is that unbalanced?

It's all done by a formula mate. Skink Priest in AoS cost more than a Skink Starpriest (80 vs 100), so it's going to cost more in Skirmish. 

On 7/1/2017 at 8:35 PM, Gothnomicon said:

You're currently missing three dwarf entries that are in the General's Handbook.

- Thane with Battle Standard (Hero) - 80 points - 16 renown

- Dwarf Engineer (Hero) - 80 points - 16 renown

- Dwarf Lord with Shieldbearers (Hero) - 160 points - 32 renown

I'm assuming the omission of named characters is intentional (Belegar Ironhammer, Grimm Burloksson, Thorgrim Grudgebearer, Josef Bugman, Kraggi, Thorek Ironbrow, and Ungrim Ironfist).

Thanks for making this list, much appreciated!

I would assume he didn't do the Dwarf Engineer because it's actually superceded by the Cogsmith. In fact, I'd say it's more an error on GW's part to actually include points for the Dwarf Engineer.

RE: Dwarf Engineer
Understood, but they have unique warscrolls for the both. The Dwarf Engineer is still a valid choice under the Dwarf Compendium rules in the General's Handbook (p. 147). I understand the Compendium Risks, but as long as they're still there, it should be in Skirmish.

Not to mention that the Cogsmith is 100 points (20 renown) and the Dwarf Engineer is 80 points (16 renown). The Cogsmith has no better gear or stats to warrant the higher cost either.

Edited by Gothnomicon
Update

On 7/4/2017 at 3:43 AM, someone2040 said:

It's all done by a formula mate. Skink Priest in AoS cost more than a Skink Starpriest (80 vs 100), so it's going to cost more in Skirmish.

but they dont, they both cost 100 

1 hour ago, Atold said:

but they dont, they both cost 100 

The Starpriest is listed in the Skirmish supplement at 16 renown, so has been adjusted by GW based on abilities, forthcoming points, or whatever reason that various units have slightly different renown values. The other has been worked out with the basic formula with no adjustment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

First thank you a lot for your great work. However, I noticed a few spelling mistakes on the 2nd page, here's the correct (I hope, since english is not my main language)  spelling (left : bad spelling, right, good spelling). Please don't be offended, I report them just because the PDF asks for bug reports.

suplement > supplement

oryginal > original

nessessary : necessary

thank you again !

(sorry to double post, it seems that I cannot edit my last one)

By the way, would it be possible that you upload a vectorized pdf (I mean with real text, background images, etc...) instead of the "bitmap" pdf ? I imagine that you composed your document with a background texture, then added thematic images, and then, postcrip fronts text, and finally created a single bitmap image file ?

If you could share a vector/composed PDF, this way it would be possible to modify it by ourselves, remove background for printer friendly usage, translate it in another language, etc...

thank you!

5 minutes ago, Blutsteigen said:

Greetings -- thanks for doing this. What is the cost of a High Elf Prince on Griffon from the Isle of Blood starter?  Would you just use the Glade Lord on Great Eagle cost? My stepdaughter is trying skirmish with her mom and I, and she really wants to field just that!

The High Warden is a bit too large and powerful of a model to be using in Skirmish so I would not suggest using him.

For the record, in the official Skirmish book, Games Workshop didn't add any models that had a renown of over 30. The High Warden would come in at 44 renown.

I would suggest instead using the High Elf Archmage from that set as the Leader of the Warband. The other alternative if you really want to use the model is to use both the Rules and Renown for the Glade Lord on Great Eagle. This may cause confusion though, as you wouldn't be using the actual High Warden rules.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...