Liberators with swords the new best option?

JonnyTheKing

19 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

Oh I hope so, i gave all my liberators swords just because I loved the knightly image and this would really be good news. :D

All mine have hammers because of LLTT. I wanted swords but the gamer in me made me take hammers. Guess it means I need to buy a new box of them. Hah.

8 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

Haha, well that's fine too. Hammer Stormcast look badass as well.

Welcome to the order of the warswords, though. :D

Edit: you could try the Easy to Build sets if you got a lot of spare swords lying around.

If only my all my Stormcast were not Tempest Lord upgraded. GW got me with that. I'm about 10 upgrade packs deep at this point.

On 6/21/2018 at 9:54 PM, AwareTheLegend said:

If only my all my Stormcast were not Tempest Lord upgraded. GW got me with that. I'm about 10 upgrade packs deep at this point.

Im not that far in but love the Tempest Lords i have got, shame GW has canned the upgrade sprues, get them while you can!  (swords on Tempest Lords is just wrong anyway!)

how does rerolling wound make them a better option ? 3+ reroll is still better than 4+ reroll

They'll be hitting with more attacks to use the reroll with swords.

I think it breaks down to .89wounds with hammers and 1 wound with swords with the reroll and no other mods.

3 hours ago, ledha said:

how does rerolling wound make them a better option ? 3+ reroll is still better than 4+ reroll

Hammers rerolling wounds: 4+ / 3+ = 0.444

Swords rerolling wounds: 3+ / 4+ = 0.500

Rerolling a 4+ has a bigger net increase than rerolling a 3+. Swords will do 12.5% more damage (on average) with the same buff.

Archived