[Cards] for Maggotkin of Nurgle

Killax

Hi guys and fans of Nurgle,

Link to printable PDF (regular playing card size):
https://www.docdroid.net/551d1X1/maggotkin-of-nurgle-cards.pdf

@RotCleaver send me a PM yesterday and was wondering about the Nurgle cards. While the book isn't out and we have no news on Command Traits, Artefacts or Spell Lores I do think it might be usefull to have these cards for Blightwar games and others who allready do play the Nurgle Allegiance.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Note to all, this obviously isn't all. Once more is out I will continue creating more cards, specifically for the Command Traits and Artefacts.
So for now, hope you guys like it. The moment more is out I'll put it all in a printable PDF, for now I think a true fan can do with this what they want ;) 

As soon as Ive got the Maggotkin Battletome more will be added!

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

@Black_Nexus printable PDF will be up soon mate, but will have to cover all the stuff from the Maggotkin of Nurgle too. So it will thake a while.

Progress (some are subject to change, but I kinda like the mayority):

1_Rot_CT.png2_Rot_CT.png3_Rot_CT.png4_Rot_CT.png5_Rot_CT.png6_Rot_CT.png

1_D_CT.png2_D_CT.png3_D_CT.png4_D_CT.png5_D_CT.png6_D_CT.png

Thanks for your patience! Let me know what you think.

I think I'll redo 6 for the Rotbringers and maby 1,2,3 for Nurgle Daemons. Will have to see how much art I can keep/find/logically shift around.

Cheers,

If you develop this more (which I REALLY hope you do) I would LOVE to have each spell and artifact as a card. ESPECIALLY the spells because It helps to see which options I have turn by turn.. as opposed to the traits and artifacts that dont change. This INCREDIBLY inventive and creative. Truly betters our TGA community in a positive way and you should be commended. Do you have a donation venue?

Edit: I see you are in the process of developing the cards for others items. My apologies. 

Thanks! Yeah its about 70% done Im still looking for some artwork that displays a specific Artefact or Spell better and then Ill show it all, including some art swaps.

Im a massive fan of keeping this type of content free as I feel the TGA community deserves it. Plus its all GWs work so I wont thake that credit at all.

Its a good place here, good folks should get some rewards. I also believe there is a Maggotkin FB page which will have the Pdf too. 

Expect it all to be done this weekend.

5 hours ago, Killax said:

Thanks! Yeah its about 70% done Im still looking for some artwork that displays a specific Artefact or Spell better and then Ill show it all, including some art swaps.

Im a massive fan of keeping this type of content free as I feel the TGA community deserves it. Plus its all GWs work so I wont thake that credit at all.

Its a good place here, good folks should get some rewards. I also believe there is a Maggotkin FB page which will have the Pdf too. 

Expect it all to be done this weekend.

I dont expect you to "take requests" but good lord if there is one totally revolting and stomach turning picture.. that beast of nurgle art for  "Rampant disease" is hard to look at for me LOL. Just thought I'd throw that out there but please dont give it much thought. Come across anything you just "NOPED" right out of?

On 19-1-2018 at 9:39 PM, sal4m4nd3r said:

I dont expect you to "take requests" but good lord if there is one totally revolting and stomach turning picture.. that beast of nurgle art for  "Rampant disease" is hard to look at for me LOL. Just thought I'd throw that out there but please dont give it much thought. Come across anything you just "NOPED" right out of?

Haha well as a Khorne fan I'm not really shocked by gore or blood, rot really doesn't bother me either.

This is the finished set of cards, I'll line them up soon and then the PDF will be around tonight.

Perhaps I'll reconsider the artwork for two orso cards. 

SPELLS
image.pngimage.pngimage.png

ND1.pngND2.pngND3.png

RW1.pngRW2.pngRW3.png

ARTEFACTS
RB1.pngRB2.pngRB3.pngRB4.pngRB5.pngRB6.png

1_D.png2_D.png3_D.png4_D.png5_D.png6_D.png

1_M.png2_M.png3_M.png4_M.png5_M.png6_M.png

COMMAND TRAITS
1_MCT.png2_MCT.png3_MCT.png4_MCT.png
5_MCT.png6_MCT.png

3_D_CT.png

1_Rot_CT.png6_Rot_CT.png

If you guys could check for some spelling mistakes that would be very helpful! Im not a native English speaker and easily slip through some incorrect wording.

In addition any artwork that fits particular Keywords better is very welcome. I have a feeling there is more Rotbringer artwork but I couldn't find it. :( 

Cheers,

Hey Killax! Great work, I really appreciate this! I'll check the cards for mistakes and let you know if I find any. For now, in the first card I think you finger slipped in the third line, after afflictions!

EDIT: in the second, on the fourth line, you missed a space between filth and upon. And also another space between different and enemy.

In the favoured poxes card there's another space missing between after and wave, third line. On glorious afflictions you missed one between afflictions and has. On sumptuous pestilence, on the second line, there's another space missing.

On the artifacts sections, I think it's fecund flask. I'm not sure though since my book isn't in English either. In Noxious nexus, on the second line, there's an a^ (don't know how to put the hat on the a haha) where I'm guessing it should say Nurgle's? In the endless gift, third line, I believe there's a space missing. In the eye of nurgle card there's a space missing between the first words.

On the command traits part, in grandfather's blessing fourth line, I think it's strength and not strenght. I always get it confused though so I may be wrong! And between of and Corruption (6th line) I think there are two spaces. The same may be true for Hideous Visage, on the 6th line, between 3'' and of. In virulent contagion strength is spelled strenght again, but as I said I have to check how it is written myself haha. Also in that card there may be two spaces in the last line, between general and in.

And that's all I think! Amazing artwork by the way! I look forward to having the PDF so I can download and use them on my games as reference for what is active and what's not, since Nurgle requires so much book keeping :/ 

3 hours ago, Dracan said:

Great job! These cards will be very useful.

Any chance of doing the individual character spells as well?9_9

Hi, thanks! So far that isn't in the plans. By large because I feel the additional value of the Warscroll cards is to have that work as a reminder there...

The content is really created with the other cards in mind. Be it self made or provided by Games Workshop.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warscrolls-Maggotkin-Of-Nurgle-2018-ENG

Archived