Scrollbuilder up WH Community

8 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

I know it's still essentially the scrollbuilder.com web site, but I like the UI update.

to be honest though, it doesn't have the flaw I've had past 2 months for whatever reason of my Fyreslayers printed (new points) with all hero as general and prints none of my units, so I have to type them in. But yeah, if you had no problems before, all good. Not sure if normal site will get updated or dropped in favor of this collaboration version.

Since the info is already available for free and now that GW is officially involved, it'd be nice if it went in the direction of the Kings of War easyarmy.com list builder were you can print your list along with stats and abilities for the units.

I was hopeing for a little bit more. This is just the same a scrollbuilder.com.

I miss a check if the list is legal. 

--edit--

did not know this was made by the same guy as scrolbuilder, thought this was created by a GW team. Then this is again a great help for all AoS players. 

3 hours ago, Veterannoob said:

flaw I've had past 2 months for whatever reason of my Fyreslayers printed (new points) with all hero as general and prints none of my units, so I have to type them in. But yeah, if you had no problems before, all good. Not sure if normal site will get updated or dropped in favor

20 hours ago, bsharitt said:

Since the info is already available for free and now that GW is officially involved, it'd be nice if it went in the direction of the Kings of War easyarmy.com list builder were you can print your list along with stats and abilities for the units.

Great idea!

20 minutes ago, Siegfried VII said:

The flaw I noticed was that I could put artifacts on all my characters with impunity regardless of how many battalion warscrolls I had...

warscrollbuilder has always functioned this way.  It may be that he simply hasn't gotten around to adding those restrictions (along with many others), or that there is no intent to add such restrictions in an effort to allow more open use of the builder for games that may step outside the normal restrictions on army building.

It would be nice I suppose if we had an option to chose modes, where one mode enforces all normal RAW restrictions and one remains completely open.

13 minutes ago, Jharen said:

It would be nice I suppose if we had an option to chose modes, where one mode enforces all normal RAW restrictions and one remains completely open.

Similarly, I wish the Azyr component of the app allowed nonstandard unit sizes. For instance, I have 11 Retributors, but my only choices for unit size are 5, 10, and 15. Even for Open/Narrative play!

Archived