Behold the Kharadron Overlords!

8 minutes ago, Galas said:

40€ for the box of 10 basic infantry? :( 

I suppose I have been innocent expecting something more like Kairic Acolytes or even Tzaangors prices.

hey it's $60 usd for the vulkite beserker units from fyreslayers, and you only get ten, so it's pretty much in line with those releases.

would it be better if it was $50 for 20? yes it probably would be, but then again the prices havn't officially dropped yet I think.

I may need to ask for a bit more for selling my lizardmen but I think I could dig out an efficient army for 250$ to start out with.  2 boxes of troops, 1 frigate and 1 character seems like a decent start.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

Those battleforces were too good to pass up. I bought a few different ones. I would not let that set my standard for price expectations.

I'll either give them smaller profit if they sell them in a battleforce or none if they sell them seperately. But that's me. I still haven't started painting Sylvaneth so I still have a lot of work before I'm bored. 

23 hours ago, Shorewood said:

5 more days until our beared overlords are up for pre-order.  Gentlemen and Gentlewomen I hope you've forsaken the razor in anticipation of the glorious day.  

Razor had been disposed of! Bring on the beards

From what I can tell, I dont think we get a book of grudges anymore. I think instead we get to say, "this level of emotional dissapointment is valued at 100 units...we will add this to your tab and take it into account during our next venture!"

hmmm...doesnt have the same ring to it....i found the flaw in a meritocracy!

Yeah, I am with Acid. It is fine if they want to "generate more interest" but if that is the case then I hope this means they actually do interesting things, like releasing warscrolls or generally doing anything that would actively promote interest rather than just hoping more people find it in that extra week

Archived