Behold the Kharadron Overlords!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malakithe said:

Lol wow....oh man the excitement is building. Once all the models and book comes out we immediately need a Let's Chat/Competitive thread!

I'd assumed it would be this one!

At first I was a little "meh" that Arkanaut Company just die like red-shirts to ghouls:

1-Because that means that I'll have to buy more 
2-I like my dwarfs tought!

But if I remember correctly, they aren't even soldiers, no? They are just like the tripulation of the ships and all that, so its okay for them to be mediocre.

a2QL0oc.gif

Just now, Galas said:

At first I was a little "meh" that Arkanaut Company just die like red-shirts to ghouls:

1-Because that means that I'll have to buy more 
2-I like my dwarfs tought!

But if I remember correctly, they aren't even soldiers, no? They are just like the tripulation of the ships and all that, so its okay for them to be mediocre.

a2QL0oc.gif

Ah but the less points you spend on Arkanauts the more points you can spend on their sky ships.  

The battle report had very small units of probably battleline Arkanauts vs a horde of ghouls. One picture is like 4 surviving crew after their ship exploded. Not sure 4 of any armies battle line foot troops would do any better then die. 

Finally I have a faction other than death to gush over. nothing else was doing it for me but these guys look, sound and (seem to) play awesomely.

Can't wait to get my hands on the rules and read through them until I don't wanna see anything AOS related for a week afterwards. 

my only question about them now... What do they eat and what happens to their stuff when they flush the toilets in those sky cities? 

"Brother stormcast... is it natural for this realm to have awful smelling rain and strange squishy hail?"

Archived