A great review on Hammerhal

daedalus81

11 minutes ago, ArcheiosAggelos said:

I am also very excited. Visiting town and having hilarious mishaps was easily the best part of original Quest.

Or, you know, the worst. You play, make choices, interact for hours and then **whoopsie!** pooh on your face. 

I respect the difference in opinion, but our group abhorred that part of the game.  Crossing fingers that it's optional. 

1 minute ago, Sleboda said:

Or, you know, the worst. You play, make choices, interact for hours and then **whoopsie!** pooh on your face. 

I respect the difference in opinion, but our group abhorred that part of the game.  Crossing fingers that it's optional. 

You are the game master you don't have to do it you can even make custom events if you want. 

3 hours ago, Riavan said:

Hmm I am awfully tempted. Would prob end up playing it more than actual Warhammer.

Do you guys know if the DM panel pre order bonus is available in stores?

It is an online exclusive on the GW store, more than a reason to resist the usual discount of an idependant in my eyes! :D

12 hours ago, Nubgan said:

It is an online exclusive on the GW store, more than a reason to resist the usual discount of an idependant in my eyes! :D

As an Australian. UK EBAY stores are a pretty significant discount. Like close to 50% if shipping is cheap via royal Mail.

So I'm a bit confused. Is the Game Master mandatory?

I hope not because one thing I liked a lot with Silver Tower was the fact that it did not require a Game Master.

In my group we have noone that wants that much to be a Game Master and I also liked the fact that I could (and did) play the game just me and my girlfriend and still had lots of fun...

On 24/02/2017 at 7:18 PM, daedalus81 said:

Yes, because it holds specific information about the rooms.  It is very HeroQuest in nature, which is what I love.

It will be rough as a 2 player game, but the GM still has tons of fun.

I've never played quest before other than silver tower.

Do you think it will be easy to modify into a version without a games master? 

Archived