Soulblight Gravelords Discussion - 3rd edition.

Overread

14 minutes ago, N.I.B. said:

Question about Torgillius 5+ ward save aura, shouldn't it stack with the Ulfenkarni Phylactery to a 4+ ward save?

Nope.

image.png.ce2bd1875b461d7e71a765955de7362e.png

image.png.955a2e64758b64c3b412cf8ff2e56daf.png

Torgillius gives them a new ward save that is different from Deathless Minions, whereas Ulfenkarni Phylactery specifically states it only gives the +1 "for the purposes of the Deathless Minions battle trait."

• Like 1

On 4/28/2023 at 11:28 AM, Calum Todd said:

Hide contents

- Army Type: Kastelai

- Grand Strategy: Lust for Domination

LEADERS
Vengorian Lord (280)*
  - General
  - Command Traits: Swift and Deadly
  - Artefacts of Power: Fragment of the Keep
  - Spells: Flaming Weapon
Vampire Lord (130)*
  - Artefacts of Power: The Red Casket
  - Spells: Spirit Gale
  - Aspects of the Champion: Tunnel Master
Necromancer (90)*
  - Spells: Waste Away
Prince Vhordrai (470)**
  - Spells: Soulpike

BATTLELINE
20x Deathrattle Skeletons (170)*
10x Deathrattle Skeletons (85)*
Blood Knights (230)**
  - Kastellan
  - Templar Lance
Blood Knights (230)**
  - Kastellan
  - Templar Blade
Blood Knights (230)**
  - Kastellan
  - Templar Blade

OTHER
Fell Bats (85)**

CORE BATTALIONS
*Warlord
**Battle Regiment
TOTAL POINTS: 2000/2000

This is the list I've been using - slightly limited by what models I currently have. The Necromancer feels out of place as he's rather slow compared to the rest of the army but the spells are just too good to pass up on. The Vampire Lord on foot is mostly there to make the blob of skeletons somewhat of a threat but to also be able to teleport to an objective and take it from a small unit or kill a lone mage or something with the +3 to charge (possibly re-rolling).

I feel for Kastelai taking Vhordrai, a Vengorian and 3 Blood Knights is mandatory. You could maybe make a case for Askurgan Trueblades instead and I'll certainly be checking that out when they're properly available.

Your list looks like it packs a very mean punch! I'd like to use Grave Guard but finding space for them is difficult, and I'd like for them to have the newer style models.

It’s nice to know others are still trying to make Kastelai work when other sub-factions are looking considerably stronger… I feel like they gave LOB the best of everything. If they’d even just given Kastelai the fighty command trait and artefact for VLOZD the sub-faction would have had so much more potential. 

Vhordrai and 3 X 5 blood knights are pretty much my starting block when designing lists now. 

then I figure you need summonable units to make things work, and the choice feels like tarpits and board control with skeletons/ zombies, or grave guard for dedicated hammers. 

I lean towards grave gaurd, as I simply like things that hit hard, but I’m in complete agreement with you, that I find the models really off-putting. I’m currently using the new deathrattle ones which I love, but they don’t have the heavily armoured elite vibe that GG should… it’s a shame that so far GW have skipped that opportunity to sell new models as I think (based on all the other new skeletons) new GG would be fantastic, and I don’t know a SBGL player that wouldn’t pick them up. 

Im also with you on the necromancer… I try to fit him in lists, but he’s just ok. I feel neglected that he’s pretty much the only feasible death mage caster Kastelai has access too (you could run the mortarchs, but they’re not worth the points outside of their sub factions). 

Edited by TechnoVampire
Formatting

Although I’m duty (and financially) bound to Kastelai, I made an all cavalry LOB list that I think could be fun and quite capable: 

Army Faction: Soulblight Gravelords
    - Army Type: Legion of Blood
    - Grand Strategy: Hold the Line

LEADER

1 x Neferata (390)
    - Spells: Waste Away

1 x Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon (440)
    - General
    - Command Traits: Doomed Minions
    - Deathlance
    - Artefacts: Cloak of Mists and Shadows
    - Spells: Vile Transference

1 x Wight King on Skeletal Steed (160)

BATTLELINE

10 x Black Knights (220)

10 x Black Knights (220)

5 x Black Knights (110)

OTHER

10 x Blood Knights (460)
    - Kastellan
    - Standard Bearer
    - Templar Lance

TOTAL POINTS: (2000/2000)

Edited by TechnoVampire
  • Like 2

I think Kastelai's big disadvantage right now is that Blood Knights are overcosted. They have good options--multiple good command traits, Vhordrai being amazing, a great monstrous rampage, etc. And Blood Knights are in fact good. They're just not 230 points good. A 10% points cut on them in a faction that likes running big/multiple units of them would do wonders, and help balance the need for Summonable tarpits with the Blood Knights that could come along and clean enemies out of those tarpits (which I think would be a great strat if the costs get to where they should be--just clog the midboard with bodies you force the enemy to charge, then counter charge with Blood Knights. Resummon tarpits and repeat).

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, RocketPropelledGrenade said:

I think Kastelai's big disadvantage right now is that Blood Knights are overcosted. They have good options--multiple good command traits, Vhordrai being amazing, a great monstrous rampage, etc. And Blood Knights are in fact good. They're just not 230 points good. A 10% points cut on them in a faction that likes running big/multiple units of them would do wonders, and help balance the need for Summonable tarpits with the Blood Knights that could come along and clean enemies out of those tarpits (which I think would be a great strat if the costs get to where they should be--just clog the midboard with bodies you force the enemy to charge, then counter charge with Blood Knights. Resummon tarpits and repeat).

I think this is a big part of it, for sure. Blood Knights feel about as powerful as they were before, though slightly different. Lost some versatility in the retreat and charge, but gained extra mortal wounds from being able to impact multiple times in a turn, which I think mostly levels them out. And then they went up 30 points for...some reason? Which just makes having 3-4 of them (potentially more, depending on your exact list) way harder to fit into your army, and that's what Kastelai is supposed to be about.

I think Kastelai and Avengorii could be in much better spots with some small-to-moderate points changes. LoN, LoB and even Vyrkos all seem like they're in decent places, with LoB being the clear winner as the new "default" dynasty that's kinda just generically good (except for the CTs which are...awkward).

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TechnoVampire said:

I found an STL file online for some grave guard proxies I think are pretty spot on. Does anyone know of an online 3D printing service? (There is one seller printing them on Etsy, but the prices are super high). 

link: https://fantasycultminiatures.com/en/undeads/36-falange-del-cementerio.html

439FBD2F-5F88-4941-BD6E-7F000F498D02.jpeg

2F6E2922-6D7F-4B74-8D81-8F573236C58B.jpeg

Those are great, but they also show just how much improved the base GW grave guard would be with nothing but better posture. The differences honestly aren't that dramatic. Kind of a shame.

• Like 1

Copied over my question from one of the FB groups. 

Do folks have any good ‘general rules’ for where they put out their Gravesites on the table?

Two have to be in our own territory- so there’s an argument for putting A next to a friendly objective. Near enough to boost friendly healing, far enough that opponents don’t simply block it by racking the objective(s)

Gravesite B - I guess would be the same if there is another friendly objective, but maybe closer to an objective in no-man’s land, if not.

Marker C is midfield but offset from the centre of the board.

Gravesite D sits in the enemy deployment zone. Again, offset from C so as to give a wider spread of locations where we can pop up.

Obviously the difference in mission deployments would affect these.

Are Gravesites useful for their healing boost at the risk of them being blocked? And realistically, given how large an area they cover, how often does that prove a problem for you?

I’d be really interested to hear how folks use Gravesites against other armies! 

Thank you.

• Like 1

I'm pretty boring with gravesites -- within 12" of objectives, usually, but far enough from them to cause the enemy some headaches if they want to block them. Also for melee armies there's a good argument for placing one in their backfield, forcing them to choose whether or not to waste a unit babysitting it. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gery81 said:

Good weekend for Soulblight

Love to see it.

That first Vyrkos list really confirms what I've been feeling about zombies. They're so cheap and give you a massive pile of wounds for your shooting to chew through, and they heavily punish alpha strike lists. If they don't get wiped, you're healing back four of each unit every round, which is an easy extra MW. With a Corpse Cart nearby, they're also doing enough damage to not be ignorable, and if your opponent decides to shoot your Corpse Carts, that's shooting that isn't going into your heroes or Grave Guard, and they're only 70 points apiece. Torgillius + an Ulfenkarni Phylactery on Belladamma means two good-sized bubbles of 5+ wards for all of your summonables, too. Top it off with being able to wall your opponent in with placing piles of 40 wounds 3" in front of them and they just seem good.

The first LoB list from the Really Good GT is very cool. Definitely going to be trying it out. Interesting to go Battle Regiment to get 2 drops. Unrendable skeletons seem like a pain for your opponent to deal with, especially with their new rend when they have more models than their target. Like zombies with a CC, they're not a hammer, but they do enough damage that you can't ignore them forever and they have enough recursion that they need to be fully wiped quickly to actually remove. Then you have a unit of zombies and a unit of Black Knights for screening, a VLOZD and two units of Grave Guard for hammers, Neferata as soft-hammer/solid support, and the Vampire Lord and Wight King for support. Love all of it.

The second LoB list from the Really Good GT seems fun, too. Mostly the same heroes, but leans more into having the battleline just be cheap screens and two big Grave Guard hammers. Fairly simple and straightforward. I like it.

Next, the Kastelai list in Ragnarok seems cool. Looks like it leans pretty well into thematically Kastelai things overall, except for the Vyrkos Blood-Born. Good hammers, good mobility, good screens. I like the Trueblades as anti-monster tech that are also decent enough against other things.

The Game Knight LoB list looks a little weird to me, but I'm happy it was effective for them. Some small screens, a couple of big heroes, and a big unit of Blood Knights. The Blood Knights are the biggest standout for me since a unit of 10 is just unusual. I can definitely see it working well, though, with their new reach on the lances.

The second LoB list in Game Knight seems to have a similar idea. Some small screens, big heroes, a unit of 10 Blood Knights, but this time with a unit of 20 GG, too. I'm into it.

Warpfire got a 5-0 LoB list, too. Interesting bringing the Mortis Engine. I like that a lot, I'm very interested in them right now. I like the aoe MWs paired with the mapwide MWs from Spirit Gale. Seems like a cool combo to just place a lot of pressure on your opponent the whole game.

The Swedish event having a three list format seems wild, especially given two of the lists by the winner were crazy. One with Neferata and three VLOZDs (plus three MSU skeletons), and one with Nagash. Their other list seemed a lot more standard, but I'd love to see how the triple VLOZD list did, because that sounds insane.

Finally, LoB in the Regicide in the Realms tournament. Double dragon, Neferata, some screens, a unit of 10 Black Knights (good for MW missiles and fast screening/objective grabbing, I guess), and two endless spells. Both Soulsnare Shackles and Suffocating Gravetide. Seems like this was supposed to be a very thematic list for the event itself, given THW's comments about it, but still pretty cool that it worked for them as well as it did. Two unrendable VLOZDs and no Spirit Gale. Very neat.

All in all, really happy with the performance. Some strong themes with the skeletons being used a lot, a unit of zombies being thrown in a lot of places, and Neferata + VLOZD(s) in LoB. Really common for Neferata to have Waste Away, as well, and a lot of Vampire Lords on foot with Spirit Gale. Outside of that, there's a decent amount of spice spread through the lists. The Vyrkos and Kastelai lists are both cool, I liked seeing the Mortis Engine and stuff, and there's a fair bit of experimenting with unit sizes.

Sad to see no Coven Throne/Bloodseeker Palanquin, just because I like the models a lot, but that's not unexpected. They both seem pretty bad. Slightly surprised by no Mannfred; I know he's not as good as he was in our 2E book, but he still seems decent. Sad about no Avengorii, not even a Vengorian Lord.

Enjoying these results overall, though. Looking forward to how it develops going forward!

Edited by Leshoyadut
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Leshoyadut said:

Next, the Kastelai list in Ragnarok seems cool. Looks like it leans pretty well into thematically Kastelai things overall, except for the Vyrkos Blood-Born. Good hammers, good mobility, good screens. I like the Trueblades as anti-monster tech that are also decent enough against other things.

The Game Knight LoB list looks a little weird to me, but I'm happy it was effective for them. Some small screens, a couple of big heroes, and a big unit of Blood Knights. The Blood Knights are the biggest standout for me since a unit of 10 is just unusual. I can definitely see it working well, though, with their new reach on the lances.

The second LoB list in Game Knight seems to have a similar idea. Some small screens, big heroes, a unit of 10 Blood Knights, but this time with a unit of 20 GG, too. I'm into it.

Warpfire got a 5-0 LoB list, too. Interesting bringing the Mortis Engine. I like that a lot, I'm very interested in them right now. I like the aoe MWs paired with the mapwide MWs from Spirit Gale. Seems like a cool combo to just place a lot of pressure on your opponent the whole game.

The Trueblades are not just anti-monster tech. As long as the 2 cursebloods are alive, it can make an opposing unit strike last on a 2+. That can be very powerful. It is 360 points though.

10 Blood Knight, with un-rendable 2+ save is a very though anvil. Add in Nefarata's spell and ability, and it takes a lot of effort to remove that unit.

I didn't consider it at first, but the Mortis Engine makes a lot of sense with 30 skeletons in LoB. It allows you to bring back d3 more skeletons, and if multiple units are fighting those skellies, they will all take 6 mortals after the ME charged up. Plus the potential mortals every turn. Helps the grind a lot. I like it, time to paint mine :)

And I just realized that Fell Bats can be brought back now with Endless Legion. That is certainly cute.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gery81 said:

The Trueblades are not just anti-monster tech. As long as the 2 cursebloods are alive, it can make an opposing unit strike last on a 2+. That can be very powerful. It is 360 points though.

10 Blood Knight, with un-rendable 2+ save is a very though anvil. Add in Nefarata's spell and ability, and it takes a lot of effort to remove that unit.

I didn't consider it at first, but the Mortis Engine makes a lot of sense with 30 skeletons in LoB. It allows you to bring back d3 more skeletons, and if multiple units are fighting those skellies, they will all take 6 mortals after the ME charged up. Plus the potential mortals every turn. Helps the grind a lot. I like it, time to paint mine :)

And I just realized that Fell Bats can be brought back now with Endless Legion. That is certainly cute.

The Coven Throne and Bloodseeker Palanquin are pretty bad, but I think the Mortis Engine has some gas.

I think it's already worth it for the healing and mortal wound tax. Both are pretty easy to set up, since the range of those abilities is big. Really helps the "death and taxes" playstyle of Gravelords.

The once-per-game mortal wound bomb is just a bonus. I have heard people say it's too many hoops to jump through, but you get a counter for every successful cast or unbind, and Soulblight lists often easily have 4 or 5 casts. You can probably have a good number of counters on it by round 2 or 3 if it sticks around.

There is also the meme list of Mortis Engine spam. The mortal wound auras of multiple Engines stack, and they all get counters independently. They are probably too expensive for this list to be actually good, but something similar has worked before with Cockatrice spam in Beasts of Chaos.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leshoyadut said:

That first Vyrkos list really confirms what I've been feeling about zombies. They're so cheap and give you a massive pile of wounds for your shooting to chew through, and they heavily punish alpha strike lists. If they don't get wiped, you're healing back four of each unit every round, which is an easy extra MW. With a Corpse Cart nearby, they're also doing enough damage to not be ignorable, and if your opponent decides to shoot your Corpse Carts, that's shooting that isn't going into your heroes or Grave Guard, and they're only 70 points apiece. Torgillius + an Ulfenkarni Phylactery on Belladamma means two good-sized bubbles of 5+ wards for all of your summonables, too. Top it off with being able to wall your opponent in with placing piles of 40 wounds 3" in front of them and they just seem good.

People have been sleeping on Zombies because their role has changed so much, but a block of 40 cheap wounds that pings back mortals on death was never going to be bad. That one unit will have more bodies than some entire lists. I think zombies were a bit of a mid-level player trap, because generally mortals on death are not that good, and generally slow units that don't do anything are not that good. But in Gravelords, with all the healing and movement shennenigans flying around, and for those bargain-basement prices, they add up to something better than they appear at first glance.

I think it's also a bit of a psychographic profile mismatch: Old Zombies were a Johnny unit with lost of combo potential, new Zombies are a Spike unit that just has really efficient stats.

10 hours ago, Leshoyadut said:

The first LoB list from the Really Good GT is very cool. Definitely going to be trying it out. Interesting to go Battle Regiment to get 2 drops. Unrendable skeletons seem like a pain for your opponent to deal with, especially with their new rend when they have more models than their target. Like zombies with a CC, they're not a hammer, but they do enough damage that you can't ignore them forever and they have enough recursion that they need to be fully wiped quickly to actually remove. Then you have a unit of zombies and a unit of Black Knights for screening, a VLOZD and two units of Grave Guard for hammers, Neferata as soft-hammer/solid support, and the Vampire Lord and Wight King for support. Love all of it.

I'm glad to see that Skeletons are being successful again, because at first glance their role as an anvil with a 5+ save seems kinda dubious. But Gravelords really have a lot of ways to make them a way harder target than they should be: Deathmages spells, Neferata, 5+ ward in Vyrkos...

I think the investment is way better than in the last book, as well. In the last book, you had to go out of your way to bring an expensive Necromancer to babysit your Skeletons, and then they would probably still get blown up. In the new book, Necromancers are way cheaper and the Phylactery, Torgilius and Neferata are independently good.

• Like 4

On 5/8/2023 at 10:55 PM, Leshoyadut said:

What was weird to me was the Corpse Cart. Why was it in the list with no Zombies? Just to buff Spirit Gale?

10 hours ago, N.I.B. said:

What was weird to me was the Corpse Cart. Why was it in the list with no Zombies? Just to buff Spirit Gale?

I would assume because they just had some points left over (without it, they're at 1900/2000) and decided that +1 to cast was a nice way to fill in the last bit rather than 10 more skeletons.

• Like 1

I just played a 1000pts campaign game and was easily beaten by Sylvaneth. Does anyone have a good 1000pts list to suggest? I had a hard time dealing with those teleporting hammer trees that has 5 wounds each and can go down to 2+ save with Mystic Shield. The fact that they can strike and fade from combat before I get to swing is bonkers.

My list was:

Legion of Blood

Grand Strategy: Lust for Domination

Core Battalion: Warlord (1 extra artefact)

Triumph: Inspired

Wight King on Skeletal Steed general - Cloak of Mists and Shadows, Command Trait: Doomed Minions, Warlord

Vampire Lord - Warlord, spell: Spirit Gale, Aspect of the champion: Tunnel Master

Necromancer – Warlord, relic: Amulet of Screams, spell: Waste Away

10 Black Knights, Standard bearer, musician. Warlord.

20 Skeletons, standard bearer. Warlord.

5 Blood Knights, standard bearer

1000pts

We played on a full scale table which felt like a mistake, big advantage to teleporting armies at 1000pts.

I have one question about our "Cursed Unlife" Battle Tactic. It says:

"You complete this tactic if any wounds allocated to your general or to 2 other friendly Vampire units are healed using The Hunger ability during this turn."

This means that if I just heal e.g. with Chadukar in a Vyrkos list, even if I didn't PICK him to be my general I will complete the tactic, because it doesn't say "...you picked to be your general", right?

On 5/12/2023 at 1:52 PM, N.I.B. said:

I just played a 1000pts campaign game and was easily beaten by Sylvaneth. Does anyone have a good 1000pts list to suggest? I had a hard time dealing with those teleporting hammer trees that has 5 wounds each and can go down to 2+ save with Mystic Shield. The fact that they can strike and fade from combat before I get to swing is bonkers.

My list was:

Legion of Blood

Wight King on Skeletal Steed general - Cloak of Mists and Shadows, Command Trait: Doomed Minions, Warlord

Vampire Lord - Warlord, spell: Spirit Gale, Aspect of the champion: Tunnel Master

1000pts

We played on a full scale table which felt like a mistake, big advantage to teleporting armies at 1000pts.

I feel like it might be better to lean into zombies with either blood knights or grave guard. Soulblight right now leans into wanting a lot of wounds on the table to work well, I think, and at 1000 points your best option for that is some zombies. And zombies also don't really care about strike and fade since their attacks are so pitiful and the main source of their damage is just being smacked in melee. Punish your opponent for doing that. Don't care about a 2+ save that also fades before you can attack if you just do a pile of MWs from their attacks.

Heck, they're even decent against shooting just because of the efficiency of wounds on them. And when you're bringing back 4 a turn, your opponent will struggle to wipe them as easily in a 1000 point game. Something like this, maybe?

Allegiance: Soulblight Gravelords
- Subfaction: Legion of Blood
- Grand Strategy: Lust for Domination
- Triumphs:

Leaders
Vampire Lord (130)
- General
- Command Trait: Master of Magic
- Artefact: Cloak of Mists and Shadows
- Lore of the Vampires: Spirit Gale
- Aspect of the Champion: Tunnel Master
Necromancer (90)
- Lore of the Deathmages: Waste Away

Battleline
20 x Deadwalker Zombies (115)

Units
5 x Blood Knights (230)
1 x Corpse Cart (70)
5 x Blood Knights (230)

Total: 980 / 1000
Reinforced Units: 0 / 2
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 86
Drops: 7

That said, I'm not super confident about the 1000 point meta, so take my advice with a grain of salt. It seems deeply unbalanced at that scale and kinda hard to cover your bases well.

15 hours ago, Craze said:

I have one question about our "Cursed Unlife" Battle Tactic. It says:

"You complete this tactic if any wounds allocated to your general or to 2 other friendly Vampire units are healed using The Hunger ability during this turn."

This means that if I just heal e.g. with Chadukar in a Vyrkos list, even if I didn't PICK him to be my general I will complete the tactic, because it doesn't say "...you picked to be your general", right?

Correct. Just has to be a general, which the unique characters (except Cado) all count as in their factions.

• Like 2

On 5/12/2023 at 10:52 PM, N.I.B. said:

My list was:

Legion of Blood

1000pts

Just one example. We can swamp the board if we want so you could try to let the Sylvaneth kill themselves (give Radukar the phylactery and Driven by Deathstench). Summon 10 Dire Wolves and have fun.

Let them strike exploding Zombies :D

You could also swap the Kosargi for another 20 Zombies

- Army Type: Vyrkos

LEADER

1 x Radukar the Beast (290)

1 x Belladamma Volga (170)

BATTLELINE

40 x Deadwalker Zombies (230)

OTHER

1 x Corpse Cart (70)

2 x Kosargi Nightguard (90)

TOTAL POINTS: (965/1000)

Created with Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Like 2

main suggestion is to not worry about wins & losses at 1000 points, and to push up to 2000 when you're able.  the game is designed for 2k, & plays best at 2k.  1k games not so much, rock/paper/scissors gets much more extreme since you don't have enough points to diversify, double turn gets much more extreme since you don't have points for a second wave to punch back after your first wave is killed, elite armies have trouble fitting enough units to play the game, etc.

1k games can still be fun, and are a necessary stepping stone when building up your army, but they aren't balanced so you shouldn't worry too much about wins & losses.

• Like 3

I‘ll be on a Narrative 4-Day-Event for 40K soon. Some people will play AoS though. Do you guys think the following list is a little too much?

- Army Type: Vyrkos
    - Grand Strategy: Empire of Corpses
    - Triumphs: Inspired

LEADER

1 x Torgillius the Chamberlain (125)*
    - Spells: Fading Vigour, Waste Away

1 x Cairn Wraith (100)*

1 x Belladamma Volga (170)*
    - Spells: Vile Transference, Spirit Gale

1 x Radukar the Beast (290)***
    - General
    - Command Traits: Driven by Deathstench
    - Artefacts: Ulfenkarni Phylactery

1 x Vampire Lord (130)***
    - Spells: Spirit Gale, Levitate

BATTLELINE

40 x Deadwalker Zombies (230)**

20 x Deadwalker Zombies (115)***

20 x Deathrattle Skeletons (170)***

BEHEMOTH

1 x Mortis Engine (230)***

OTHER

20 x Grave Guard (280)**
    - Seneschal
    - Standard Bearer
    - Hornblower
    - Great Wight Blade

1 x Corpse Cart (70)***

2 x Kosargi Nightguard (90)***

CORE BATTALIONS:

*Command Entourage
    - Magnificent

**Galletian Veterans

***Battle Regiment

TOTAL POINTS: (2000/2000)

Created with Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App

Hey guys. I’m wondering if anyone can help me out. I’ve swapped my Mannfred rider out for Neferata (permanently, no magnets, straight in with glue), and I’ve realised that I don’t have the head for her! She’s currently sitting headless and sad atop her mount. Is there anyone here that by any slim chance has a spare neferata head that they’d be willing to sell to me? (I’ve checked online and can’t find anything). 

(I’m UK bases in case it makes a difference) 

Thanks!

3 hours ago, TechnoVampire said:

(I’m UK bases in case it makes a difference) 

*sadly lifting up my old converted spare Neffi head* well from Germany it's a little too expensive for shipping a converted head.

You could give her any female Vampire head though, it would not matter (Nefi without helmet could be cool!)
I'd even go as far as to advice you to get the helmetless Eldar head from the Shroudrunner bikers (imo one of the best female heads GW's ever made)

image.png.5c6b4fa7be5320aec0d702aae443a1f6.png

image.png.babe1de682ee0a4a2f9669972e39459c.png

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

*sadly lifting up my old converted spare Neffi head* well from Germany it's a little too expensive for shipping a converted head.

You could give her any female Vampire head though, it would not matter (Nefi without helmet could be cool!)
I'd even go as far as to advice you to get the helmetless Eldar head from the Shroudrunner bikers (imo one of the best female heads GW's ever made)

image.png.5c6b4fa7be5320aec0d702aae443a1f6.png

image.png.babe1de682ee0a4a2f9669972e39459c.png

Thanks, that’s not a bad shout and I’ll look into it if I fail my mission to acquire the official head without spending stupid money. It does look like a decent alternative, though I think the original has a lot of nice character and is very unique. I appreciate you taking the time to help 😊

• Like 1