The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Arzalyn said:

Cool, thanks for the info! Do you have any detail if more orruks are Ironjawz specific or Kruleboyz and Bonesplitterz also getting something? Also related, any info if the Troggoths are gitz related?

Based on the names of the units I assume they're all Ironjawz. As for the Troggoths I'm almost certain they're Gloomspite Gitz related

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

Wake up chat, new rumourmonger just dropped.

Tbf this has plenty details as far as rumours go, aligns with the little informations we know from GW about Dawnbringers 2 and is pretty realistic - 1 box with a new model (portal Troggoth) and recycled Troggoths already on sale is soooo GW. And rumours have been floating around Ardboyz getting a new kit. If Ironjawz get more than 2 kits, it's gonna be very interesting indeed. 

Anyway, glad you decided to share that with us and looking forward to seeing you dropping rumours again on this thread.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

5 minutes ago, Elarin said:

Based on the names of the units I assume they're all Ironjawz. As for the Troggoths I'm almost certain they're Gloomspite Gitz related

anything you can tell us about the 3rd Dawnbringer book?

3 minutes ago, Baz said:

anything you can tell us about the 3rd Dawnbringer book?

Unfortunately, I received the info I have rather by accident - it includes some information about August and September releases. Nothing more beyond that :( I should be able to share a little bit more (it's not much) within the next few days

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, Elarin said:

To provide some credibility to what I'm saying: this Sunday some Kill Team boxes and new Kill Team annual should be announced for the next pre order. That way you'll know on Sunday if I'm at least somewhat credible 😁😁

Any info on what factions the new Kill Teams will be?

40 minutes ago, Elarin said:

You have a rough estimate on how many Ironjawz kits will be launching. We know the big pig is coming, and rumours have been floating around. If it's 3 kits or more, I'm going to lose my mind.

27 minutes ago, Elarin said:

Unfortunately, I received the info I have rather by accident - it includes some information about August and September releases. Nothing more beyond that :( I should be able to share a little bit more (it's not much) within the next few days

Any infos about maybe new Flesh-Eaters? (maybe the Summerking himself)

Just now, The Lost Sigmarite said:

You have a rough estimate on how many Ironjawz kits will be launching. We know the big pig is coming, and rumours have been floating around. If it's 3 kits or more, I'm going to lose my mind.

5 Orruk kits/characters including the Maw-Grunta. I'm only guessing that they're all Ironjawz based on the names

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 3

5 minutes ago, Elarin said:

5 Orruk kits/characters including the Maw-Grunta. I'm only guessing that they're all Ironjawz based on the names

That's big ! Do you include the portal Troggoth in there or not since you're almost certain he's in GSG ?

Edit : hoping there's more actual units in there than foot characters...

Edited by The Lost Sigmarite

Just now, The Lost Sigmarite said:

That's big ! Do you include the portal Troggoth in there or not since you're almost certain he's in GSG ?

In addition to the Troggoth and unfortunately I have no idea if that's indeed the one with the portal 😁. I'm really excited though, as I wasn't expecting that much stuff to come with the next Dawnbringers book

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

16 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Any info on what factions the new Kill Teams will be?

The next Kill Team release should be revealed at Nova Open with aeldari scorpions vs. sm scouts box (according to Chapter Valrak's info).

Edited by Draznak
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

5 kits... pretty sure one of them is the new Ardboyz kit. I would gamble on it.

Looks like Warclans kits are back on the menu (ard)boyz !

I really hope so.

The old WHB black orc kit was the reason I didn't get into this army at the time. Too many differences in style/sculpture between them and new ironjawz brutes. It's time to fix that !

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

ah yea, it was the other scout guys, the phobos armor :|

Yes, I should have specified : "old" new scouts. 😋

Coming back to AoS, are we going to have several units, including the ardboyz, or are we going to have characters to accompany them ? I can't wait @Elarin to tell us more, i'm very curious about this release.

54 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

5 kits... pretty sure one of them is the new Ardboyz kit. I would gamble on it.

Looks like Warclans kits are back on the menu (ard)boyz !

I'll lose my sh*t if Its get new ardboys. Reason for me to not get Iron Jaws so far... .

Edited by Rachmani
  • Like 3