The Rumour Thread

So what if the rumored GSC for Kill Team is actually for Necromunda as part of the Secundus stuff? Hive Secondus was the one overrun by the cult and then nuked to no avail. It would be weird to get a Hive Secundus supplement and setting without GSC headlining...

14 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

is @SG Warhound going to drop anymore leaks at the final countdown?

Skaven WHOOOOO.png

Also... ****** possums! Eat my damn vegetables and herbs and run along my roof for years humping and screeching will ya!

Edited by GloomkingWortwazi

The warhound sad reacted my question. Beasts are being removed from AoS. I wish Games Workshop could go under without costing everyone else their toys because (this word goes against forum rules) that (this word goes against forum rules) company and its (this word goes against forum rules) cohort of incompetent (this word goes against forum rules) suits who don't give a (this word goes against forum rules) about the actual players and fans.

They don't deserve this world. (Warhammer not life).

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

Might just be a no, for no they can't confirm?

With every other rumor going around I'm inclined to assume the worst. But I suppose it is an assumption. My opinion stands if it turns out to be true though.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, The Red King said:

With every other rumor going around I'm inclined to assume the worst. But I suppose it is an assumption. My opinion stands if it turns out to be true though.

If i should believe rumours i should have sold my Bonesplitterz. We would have gotten a duardin soup tome. Chorfs would never return. We would have seen a Kurnothi wave. Spider Incarnate........... I think Skaven have had their rumoured refresh since AoS launched. In the end its all just rumours and we just dont know. I know its not fun to have the rumours against you. Browsing this thread can be a curse too sometimes XD.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

It would be bleedin' typical if the Beasts were given the boot; I've just perfected my technique for painting Slaanesh-flavoured beast-fur, have got two classic beastie characters sitting on my painting table, and was considering investing in a Cygor.... 

If u love the model, buy it. I still regret not buying a few models before they got shoved into legends.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Everything updated look good a nice range of Verminous- Skryre - Moulder. Still suprise clan rats are getting updated rather then say plauge monks tho. All Weapon team is fantastic the leaked sprue seem to not be the replacement but rather the new artilery 

I think that before this rumour came that another rumour said (was it from Whitefang ? I don’t remember) the focus of the Skaven range refresh was on basic Skaven and their mad science - so both the crazy mechanical contraptions and the Frankenstein monsters.

9 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

I know he mention a vauge message that gave a interpretation that Queek returns but i rather it be Irikt/Ikit return as the new Warlock 

I think this is the warlock in a mechsuit that was mentioned in one of the Friday short stories on Warcom.

Edited by The Lost Sigmarite

13 hours ago, Mr_Whateley said:

Singapore Warhound made me reactivate my account to come here and say:

KEEP THE POSTS COMING, MATE!

I painted this while waiting for new models so please, please accept this as an offering to the Horned Rat...

recorte sacerdote de plaga.png

So our offering to @SG Warhound didn't grant us a new picture. We're sad-sad. The great-good Hornet Rat would not beee pleeeased. Kill-slay the traitor! Quick-quick!

6 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

To put in perspective not counting Chaos they shown how they can strech chaos with actual chaos gods, barbarian & then Skaven

Order

• Stormcast
  • Seraphon
  • Cities of sigmar:
    • Freeguild
    • Devoted
    • Scourge
    • Darkling + Order Serpentis (don't know if we're counting separate)
    • Order of Azyr
    • Collegiate Arcane
    • Dispossessed
    • Ironweld
  • Sylvaneth
    • Sylvaneth
    • Kurnothi
  • Fyreslayer
  • Kharadon
  • Lumineth
  • Daughter of Khaine
  • Idoneth

Death

• Ossiarch
  • Nighthaunt
  • Flesh eater
  • Soulblight
    • Vampire
    • Skeleton
    • Zombie

Destruciton

• Gloomspite
    • Goblin
    • Troll
    • Spider-grots
    • Gitmob
  • Ogre Mawtribe
    • Beastclaw
    • Gutbuster
    • Firebellies (??)
  • Sons of Behemat (??? guess creeper warband)
  • Orruk 
    • Ironjawz
    • Bonesplitterz
    • Kruleboyz

Now with Krethusa you could push even further Order and give two different options to DoK and Lumineth could have the same treatment with different temples. I guess the same could be done with many factions, I am just not the best at knowing them.

38 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

If i should believe rumours i should have sold my Bonesplitterz. We would have gotten a duardin soup tome. Chorfs would never return. We would have seen a Kurnothi wave. Spider Incarnate........... I think Skaven have had their rumoured refresh since AoS launched. In the end its all just rumours and we just dont know. I know its not fun to have the rumours against you. Browsing this thread can be a curse too sometimes XD.

Oh, you should sell them... 😅

28 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Oh, you should sell them... 😅

Did i miss anything? I just got to be father of a healthy boy after already having a 2 year old daughter. I feel blessed (and sleep deprived).

Its hard to keep up with this warhound, hes savage XD.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 15
  • LOVE IT! 2

10 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Did i miss anything? I just got to be father of a healthy boy after already having a 2 year old daughter. I feel blessed (and sleep deprived).

Its hard to keep up with this warhound, hes savage XD.

Congrats to you! I’ve also became father of a boy 3 weeks ago. Now painting minis is a very hard and rare task, so I breathe rumours and hype at least😁

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

6 minutes ago, Ookami said:

Congrats to you! I’ve also became father of a boy 3 weeks ago. Now painting minis is a very hard and rare task, so I breathe rumours and hype at least😁

Congrats to you too! I know the feeling. It takes a while to adjust to a new family dynamic. Just makes rare hobby time something to enjoy more XD.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cdance93 said:

image.png.8ec2878c28172b6ac269787a57113c22.pngNobody seemed to touch on this reaction

You mean other than The Red King's post 3 hours ago? Imo, good: it's still a rumour, and the morass of pain and anguish is really exhausting-upsetting to wade through for 3 pages each time the subject is brought up again, despite asking for people to make a dedicated thread.

This should be a time of happiness, the rat time is upon us!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DoctorPerils said:

You mean other than The Red King's post 3 hours ago? Imo, good: it's still a rumour, and the morass of pain and anguish is really exhausting-upsetting to wade through for 3 pages each time the subject is brought up again, despite asking for people to make a dedicated thread.

This should be a time of happiness, the rat time is upon us!

Ah thank you, pre-coffee brain missed that!

I dunno - I find it very hard to believe they would squat an entire army this late into the game. I mean sure, it happened with Chorfs in end of 2nd but I don't think they received any support if I'm not mistaken.

I personally don't see it happening

• Like 2