The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

Also I wonder if the new kroot rider shares the same base as the scar veteran om aggrodon...

I was asking myself exactly same question. My bet is that the kroot rider might be smaller, 60x35, but let's wait and see.

image.png.d11a8e5d47d8a501c36f641060262416.png

46 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Watching the video, the spearheads do have runes on the other side. Couldn't see clearly enough to say they are definitely the rumour engine ones. 

I would go for the yes. I've updated the rumours engine site as such. 3 from this reveal.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

The Bad news are no more kroot.

Good news are the possible return of AoS mondays

The next I doubt it would be an AoS one. We have, supposedly, Dawnbringers V covered, and it feels a bit early for a Chaos mini from book VI, so I feel we would have to wait 2-3 weeks.

8 minutes ago, Vagard said:

When you see a kroot, I see a gargolyan mount for my knight marshall

I've been looking for options for some sort of monstrous cavalry for two or three weeks now, my options:

image.png.e45bd6ee26640eaf5384fdc55debce98.png

image.png.e6d65187b414cfde95030569aec0fd86.png

image.png.a23d4d8d00626c7f9da88f8734dbddc3.png

image.png.923169da1eec08fcef523d44c4c93737.png

image.png.8e79675ff5890ee642bef70c0193e884.png

And our new addition:

image.png.34555de077312dc7db541e12a38dc88f.png

The problem I see is that the cavalier legs are in the same piece as the saddle.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

28 minutes ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

It's turn to two waves of Vespids now 

Then one wave of Gue'vesa

Finaly  Silent People for 40k in T'au Empire.

The fact that they have never done humans in Tau is just so lazy and wierd. Like they have all the pieces lol.

As for the Vespids the rumors were that they were getting a killteam so that's better then nothing!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Well, then whoever got stock for a final reveal this adepticon was right. Or maybe this really is the final birdie at all?

Yes I have a feeling I was wrong, and that afepticon could be far more open now, especially if they reveal either the ork, custode or chaos model before adepticon it could likely mean I was completely wrong, seems when they said half of Kroot was first revealed was more close to 3 quarters ahahah

6 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Looks like it is either something from TOW, like a top of a helmet/ banner for the Empire, or something for AoS, right? Also, doesn't it feel like the goose has a red hat? xD

• Haha 1

Just now, Ejecutor said:

Looks like it is either something from TOW, like a top of a helmet/ banner for the Empire, or something for AoS, right? Also, doesn't it feel like the goose has a red hat? xD

Maybe bloodbowl?

8 minutes ago, EonChao said:

You forgot the most important part!

goose.jpg

Maybe part of the 40k AM ratling thing we've known that's coming for ages? Had pies and drink bottles on some fortifications based on the rumour engines iirc.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

Yes I have a feeling I was wrong, and that afepticon could be far more open now, especially if they reveal either the ork, custode or chaos model before adepticon it could likely mean I was completely wrong, seems when they said half of Kroot was first revealed was more close to 3 quarters ahahah

Either that or they did really count the carnivore aniversary model, lmao

6 minutes ago, Goatforce said:

So does this mean there is another full preview before Adepticon then? Because that's what it looks like it means to me! Next month is going to be stacked!

It follows the same pattern that we had last year:

March - Warhammer World Open Day (4/3/2023) & Adepticon (22/3/2023)

• Like 1