The Rumour Thread

Just now, ScionOfOssia said:

So we've got a Death focused Dawnbringer and no stuff for the Ossiarch Bonereapers. Are we going to be the Death equivalent of the Idoneth?

It is curious that we saw no box for stuff like the Neferata's mini.

No proper undead for AoS, just side game stuff. Pretty disappointing for me, as I was really hoping for that new morghast. Starting to think the only new model we're getting for Dawnbringer 4 is the LoBlood lady with the snake - that and the FEC stuff we've already seen, but I consider that to be a regular faction release, not a dawnbringer thing.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pizzaprez said:

Always felt like these guys were perfect for Chamon freeguild, glad to see them in plastic!

Would also work if you wanted to do a Lost Legion theme for the Aglorexi Empire of Aqshy.

Back in the Age of Myth that actually had magic laser rifles made by concentrating their fire magic into beams like their country-frying Prismatikon towers(basically giant magnifying glasses) did.

Would be an awesome thematic Freeguild proxy either way. 👌 

Also agreed on the pyregheists. Wish GW would hire the Blasphemous videogame indie guys to give us an AoS platformer with those kinds of enemies.

• LOVE IT! 1