The Rumour Thread

52 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Lol. I read the terms for curiosity, because I don't know how the 'Twitter like' enters in the equation and I read that... is like being scammed xD The whole point of the raffle is unnecesary.

I am W+ sub, so just liked the game in Twitter, but c'mon, this is a cheeky way to try to catch W+ subs when you don't really need to.

It’s also technically impossible, because Twitter no longer exists. The twit in charge changed it to X. Not that I’d venture back onto that hellsite for any reason.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

A classic. When a new site is launched there's always some stuff dropping off. Slowly we would be getting all sorted and even some new 'nice to have' developments.

It does feel strange that they'd launch the new site right before holiday season when it clearly wasn't finished but what do I know lol. Don't think we really gained anything from the switch and ended up losing some of the citadel colour stuff

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Luperci said:

It does feel strange that they'd launch the new site right before holiday season when it clearly wasn't finished but what do I know lol. Don't think we really gained anything from the switch and ended up losing some of the citadel colour stuff

Could also have something to do with a new database, logistics system or something else software related that has been upgraded and they also shoved the webstore into one of this decade.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 2:15 AM, Nighthaunt Noob said:

I don't think I've seen anyone share this yet but I have on good authority that the next two underworlds warbands will be Kruelboyz and Vampires.

Nighthaunt noob said it will be kruleboyz from good authority . 

Edited by Grunbag

12 minutes ago, cyrus said:

It seems strange since Kruleboyz had already a warband. 

My bet is on Bonesplitterz icebone 

RPB5m9b.jpeg

JHuDnv5TEnmwsxZQ.jpg

They got a warband for warcry not underworld . 
but a BS warband would maybe gives hope for them .

Edited by Grunbag

36 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

Yeah , same as bonesplitterz got hedkrakka so they have equal chance to get a warband 

Dont think its equaĺ. KB got lots of love this edition as the new faction. BS got 1 warband in close to 20 years.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Dont think its equaĺ. KB got lots of love this edition as the new faction. BS got 1 warband in close to 20 years.

Well BS are often rumored squatted . If they don’t get anything here it will increase the rumors . I started to hear from some ppl like THWG that they will be squatted in V4 .

And it’s all about profit, atm kruleboyz or ironjawz are far more popular than BS , unless they resculpt them , I don’t see ppl playing or buying BS . Their target are both underworld player and AoS player with the underworld releases . But again I would be really happy to see some winter bonesplitterz that would open a new hope for them . But I seriously doubting they will . BS are missing from most metawatch , battlescroll , releases , and even missing from warhammer world championships prices. 

Edited by Grunbag
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

Well BS are often rumored squatted . If they don’t get anything here it will increase the rumors . I started to hear from some ppl like THWG that they will be squatted in V4 .

And it’s all about profit, atm kruleboyz or ironjawz are far more popular than BS , unless they resculpt them , I don’t see ppl playing or buying BS . Their target are both underworld player and AoS player with the underworld releases . But again I would be really happy to see some winter bonesplitterz that would open a new hope for them . But I seriously doubting they will . BS are missing from most metawatch , battlescroll , releases , and even missing from warhammer world championships prices. 

Yeah the Orruk Warclans tome is the true source of chaos in the mortal realms.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

There are no rumors about squatting Bonesplitterz  , there are only speculations of some users .

Hedkrakka madmob was released at the end of 2nd edition while Da Kunnin Krew was at very beginning of 3rd edition.

• Like 4

App updated with Cities of Sigmar and Dawnbringer III.
New FAQs too. A bit for Cities of Sigmar, Belthanos can't be summoned by Allarielle anymore and a few tweaks to Dawnbringers book III (enhancements for unique characters and range for Ionus).

Edited by Beliman
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1