Terrain Storage Solutions?

Mr. White

My terrain storage is terrible. I have one small cupboard with most of my terrain shoved in there. Some of the piece are inside a plastic bag sealed poorly with a bulldog clip then shoved in a paper bag. To fit everything in I have to pile stuff on top of each other. Nearly every other time I get something out I break something.

Most of my terrain pieces are quite large - too large to store in a miniatures case. I am all ears for a better solution!

I barely have any terrain, but what I do have that's finished fits in one of two spaces: a large "banker" box, using bubble wrap to protect the pieces, which holds my home-made terrain.  My 40K scenery is just sitting on a shelf alongside some models on display in a mini-diorama, in the game room at my parents's house.

I really need to work on scenery next before another army....

On 11/7/2017 at 11:13 AM, RuneBrush said:

Yeah, we all say that ;)

I have made a plan that next year I will work on one bit of Terrain for every unit I finish! Kinda working to a point that I can support a large event! (Wheels in Wheels)

On 11/7/2017 at 11:58 AM, Trout said:

Storage is fine, I just have it all on a shelf. It's the transportation that is tricky.

I use Box's I get at UHall... using the 'Cell Kit' I can keep my parts snug in there own section.  It works ok. 

Archived