132 members have voted

1. 1. How will you buy the GHB2017?

• iBook
    • AoS app
    • Hard copy
    • Digital and hard copy
    • Differently

Just now, Kugane said:

Any chance if you could tell me if there are points/rules for death rattle units in there? :) (Don't need to post the points of course, just looking forward to it!)

Sadly, I didn't get a chance to read it yet.  Brought it home and went straight to bed, and it's at home while I am currently at work.  If I get a chance, I'll try to look at it tonight! :)

2 minutes ago, BunkhouseBuster said:

Sadly, I didn't get a chance to read it yet.  Brought it home and went straight to bed, and it's at home while I am currently at work.  If I get a chance, I'll try to look at it tonight! :)

Thank you very much! =]

Whats the problem with saying the points? This isn't 40k, the points will be free in the Warhammer-Community army builder!

They haven't been "officially released" the GHB 2017 release date is Saturday 9/26. It isn't Saturday everywhere yet.

And [mention=2]Ben[/mention] asked us to "be nice" regarding leaks.

26 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

I picked up a hard copy tonight while i was down at my LGS. I had the digital copy of the old one and it's just such a pain to "flip" through it on my iPad.  I just can't do rule books in digital, it's just too clumsy.

Anyone have it on the app yet?(NA if that matters)

3 minutes ago, Xanax Lot said:

Hi guys, do you know imhow the app gets updated when you purchase the GH 2017 i am trying to decide if its worth it go have the digital version

It puts points on the warscrolls and unlocks battleplans+battalions that come in the book.

16 minutes ago, Sheriff said:

doesn't do this for me. How do the two link together and know I have both? 

I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. But do keep in mind that the digital version and the App version are not the same thing and buying the digital version does not affect the app.

1 hour ago, Burf said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. But do keep in mind that the digital version and the App version are not the same thing and buying the digital version does not affect the app.

I see. Didn't realise the 2 are different products. Which is strange considering I pressed the buy button IN the app which forwarded me to the website to buy it. 

14 minutes ago, Sheriff said:

I see. Didn't realise the 2 are different products. Which is strange considering I pressed the buy button IN the app which forwarded me to the website to buy it. 

See that's weird. For me, it just says 'not available for purchase'. The app version is also 5USD cheaper than the digital one on the site.

As for the other guy, the app is updated but for some reason I at least can't actually purchase the GHB, even though Azyr, the compendium, and several warscrolls have been updated.

9 hours ago, Burf said:

See that's weird. For me, it just says 'not available for purchase'. The app version is also 5USD cheaper than the digital one on the site.

As for the other guy, the app is updated but for some reason I at least can't actually purchase the GHB, even though Azyr, the compendium, and several warscrolls have been updated.

Yeah I got screwed. Had to buy it twice to link it. 

I bought it in the AoS app mainly for the points cost changes (I only play matched games), but I'm not sure it was worth the price. The new alliances look cool, but are far too restricting and older armies from Warhammer aren't catered for, in fact I think they have deliberately been left out.

Archived