New video on shadespire with the designers

Morglum StormBasha

From what I remember of it, they didn't really reveal anything new.

I think they give the specifics of how to complete some glory point card Khorne get (Think it was called Khorne's Champion: Kill all the enemy warband and have all your guys die except one).

They also mention that the Deathrattle warband will come pretty soon after the Shadespire release (probably like a week 2 release or something).

But yeah, overall, not much information that we don't already know.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:37 PM, Chillpill said:

ABOUT MY WIFE?? xD

This is my favourite post on the forum. Thought exactly that when I read @Carnelian's post haha!

As for Shadespire, I was totally hyped when it was first "revealed", but we've had next to nothing for months. It's a bit of a buzz kill. Looking forward to it still though...

19 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

As for Shadespire, I was totally hyped when it was first "revealed", but we've had next to nothing for months. It's a bit of a buzz kill. Looking forward to it still though...

Yeah it's annoying but considering what has happened with 40K, I'm not surprised. I'm hoping that this is still on course for this year and I'm think I'm going to convert up a Warband before hand just to see how I can fit it in! :D 

Archived