Events UK: Tomorrow Burns - Weymouth 25-26th March 2017 - Round One Draw + FAQ etc

Chris Tomlin

Ok ok ok, all these grudges being tossed about like confetti.... I'm too nice to issue a grudge but if anyone wants to face the worlds prettiest (turquoise and yellow) Ironjaws then feel free to shout me out.

Oh and Chris, if you aren't too busy Friday afternoon/evening do you want to see who is the best Megaboss and finally get a game in? Would be great to chuck some dice with you at long last!

One quarter of the RAW NEO's (some say, the most handsome [emoji6])

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mitzy said:

Ok ok ok, all these grudges being tossed about like confetti.... I'm too nice to issue a grudge but if anyone wants to face the worlds prettiest (turquoise and yellow) Ironjaws then feel free to shout me out.

Oh and Chris, if you aren't too busy Friday afternoon/evening do you want to see who is the best Megaboss and finally get a game in? Would be great to chuck some dice with you at long last!

One quarter of the RAW NEO's (some say, the most handsome emoji6.png)

I would happily take you up on a grudge Mitzy if you find me worthy of such a cause?

I'm not sue what I'll be bringing yet, either Stormcast or Tzeentch. I can't promise it will be a game to end all games, nor will there be much fame in defeating me (should you have the wits to do so ?), but I can promise to have a giggle none the less ?

By the power of Sigmar (or Tzeentch)!!

• Like 2

I would happily take you up on a grudge Mitzy if you find me worthy of such a cause?
I'm not sue what I'll be bringing yet, either Stormcast or Tzeentch. I can't promise it will be a game to end all games, nor will there be much fame in defeating me (should you have the wits to do so [emoji12]), but I can promise to have a giggle none the less [emoji2]
By the power of Sigmar (or Tzeentch)!!

Done... Chris please make a note that the Meatmen of Mitzmanheim will be krushin Toms army be they clad in armour or feathers... Either way there will be lots of whoopin, hollerin and WAAAGGHs a plenty [emoji23]

• Like 1

The grudges are flying in now, always great to see!

GRUDGES

1. Aaron Bailey vs Donal Taylor
  2. Karl Breakspear vs Andy Talbot
  3. Paul Buckler vs Kieran Harper
  4. Gary Hennessey vs Martin Morrin
  5. Rob Ellis vs Russ Veal
  6. Adam Petford vs Laurie Huggett-Wilde
  7. Mark Mitzman vs Tom Hewitt
  8. Matt Lyons vs Richard Ciereszko
  9. Wayne Holt vs Ricky Mee

Think that's everyone so far, though may have missed some from the PiC group chat? Not sure if @RichardCZ and @ChippyRick have formally accepted?

@Mitzy, really unsure on Friday at present. Won't have access to the venue, potentially could play at mine though.

Also, @Mike Burgess you are added to the reserves.

Cheers,

• Like 3

Definitely the most handsome.

You can all see pictures on Mitzy's twitter @jimbo9jimbo

Sent from the Hidden Enclaves via the Realmroots

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hey,

Bit of movement on the reserves list. I've decided to keep adding people as they request it. Super pleased to have @Mo Ashraf playing now :) 

Following the success of the Partners in Chaos Whatsapp group chat, I am repurposing it for this event. If Whatsapp group chats are not your thing you can just mute it or whatever. It will be useful to have as near to everyone as possible in it for the weekend and the days leaving up to it. If you don't think I have your number, please send me a Whatsapp message with your name; 07738 621 308

Cheers,
Chris

• Like 1

@DeadlySarcasm - Yeh mate, I'll be getting a list up and cross referencing the entrants at some point in the next week or so.

Apologies for the delay in releasing the pack details, super busy. Not that it contains any new information, nor will any of you read it anyway haha! If you have any questions beforehand, let me know.

Chris