Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elmir

[GA: Death] The icy touch of death!

@Elmir, what a great alternative Mourngul you found..love it. Never really liked the Mourngul model (I know a lot of people does like it  though), and apart from that it doesn't really match the Nighthaunt aesthetics. This one fits the army much better as you say.

Considering one myself as well. Do you have a 3D printer yourself or did you send the STL to a commercial company to print it for you?

Another question, I notice the small tombstones with the chainrasp, where di you get those. I bought various tombstone sets, but all seem to be a bit large for the at least the smaller models.

Edited by Lowki

@Lowki

I had it printed by a mate with a resin printer. I've heard from others that it could be quite expensive if you use an online service because of the size of the model...

The tomb stones are from Renedra.

• Thanks 1

Hey, this thread is incredibly inspirational.

I've looked but couldn't see your recipes for purple and bone colours. 

Would you mind sharing them?

Thanks

Oh sure, my bonecolours start with vallejo tan primer, I do some airbrush shading in a reverse zenithal with vallejo cork brown, then I hit it with wraithseer (used to be bonewhite, but it's very similar) from the top down to create a slight transition. A bit of white drybrushing (very light) or regular white highlights for the showpieces and then shading using army painter darktone (the synthetic variant, thinned with mineral spirits).

The purple is essentially naggaroth nights ---> army painter dark tone --> naggaroth night --> mix in genestealer purple --> lilac purple edge highlights. 

Finally another addition to the death force after so many side projects! 

Second mourngul alternative done!

28jjWah.jpg?1

3g125QE.jpg?1

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 6

And the latest additions! These are also 3D prints from Fleshcraft studios. I will be using these as Chainghasts to accompany my spirit torment into battle! 

6Iq2Jx5.jpg

7OnUotn.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 4