• Completely New Death
    • FyreSlayers
    • Seraphon
    • Chaos Dwarf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017/5/14 at 1:27 AM, SaJeel said:

Looks like Overall Deep Aelves are the most popular individual but the most hype is for death on the whole id say

Are Deep Elves something you though up, or is there a legitimate rumor about them?

1 hour ago, arka0415 said:

Are Deep Elves something you though up, or is there a legitimate rumor about them?

I think the rumour that's been going on is that the Aelves from the realm of Shadows will have some cthulu-esque influence.

There have been subtle hints I believe in the Overlords book where there are pictures of the Overlords fighting tentacles and stuff coming out from the mists. Also Tenebrael Shard is leaping off a little mini-tentacle I believe (Although, you could attribute that to Silver Tower).

I see Deep Aelfs as Dark Sea Aelfs, so that's more or less the same in my eyes, granted I think Dark Elves will still have their Witch Aelfs aswell in this edition.

Other than that I am happy to see where the poll is going and I agree, both Aelfs and Death need something 'really bad'.

In regards to Free Guild, it's a nice third option but I think it will really thake a while for them to show up anywhere as functionally speaking I feel AoS Stormcast have largely taken over the role Brettonia and Empire used to have. So while I think we'll see regular humans somewhere I don't think it's soon.

7 hours ago, someone2040 said:

I think the rumour that's been going on is that the Aelves from the realm of Shadows will have some cthulu-esque influence.

There have been subtle hints I believe in the Overlords book where there are pictures of the Overlords fighting tentacles and stuff coming out from the mists. Also Tenebrael Shard is leaping off a little mini-tentacle I believe (Although, you could attribute that to Silver Tower).

It makes me wonder: would/should the hypotheticcal dark-lovecraftian-elves be in the Order grand alliance? Does that make sense (note that I don't really know the WHGB background)?

if not, in which grand alliance would they be?

5 hours ago, Greyshadow said:

Battletome: Freeguild - wishful thinking?

5 hours ago, Killax said:

In regards to Free Guild, it's a nice third option but I think it will really thake a while for them to show up

You see, as a Freeguild player, I don't even particularly want a new Battletome... rather, I just want people on the internet to talk about it, so I can imagine how nice it would be to have a new Empire book... 

On 17/05/2017 at 4:52 PM, Killax said:

In regards to Free Guild, it's a nice third option but I think it will really thake a while for them to show up anywhere as functionally speaking I feel AoS Stormcast have largely taken over the role Brettonia and Empire used to have. So while I think we'll see regular humans somewhere I don't think it's soon.

I agree in part. Was interesting to see how the Freeguild were needed as a corruptible adversary for the disciples of Tzeentch to shine in the City of Secrets novella. That book gives me hope that there is a place for them in Age of Sigmar. will be interesting to see how things pan out.

I think well see a Priest/Witchhunters and true Steam Punk for them eventually. The advantage of Kharadron being super high tech (more than steampunk) leaves a lot of creative space for "old Empire" again.

Archived