Best Bits Stores?

TheWilddog

Hey all: 

Going through a big conversion project and finding it harder to find conversion bits than a few years ago.  Seems like a lot of the bits sites have cooled down some since the AOS switch.  Just sending a shout out to see what everyone thinks are the best places on the web to pick up bits.  Look forward to you thoughts.   

US side, I've used Horde o' Bits to ship to the UK without a problem.

Bits and Kits in the UK has a great selection but absolutely zero customer servive, all email addresses listed bounce back and they usually take several days to despatch orders. I've only had one order lost in transit out of 40 or so placed, but to resolve it required contacting Paypal directly (even more fun when you don't have a paypal account!)

I've used bitsandkits - a good selection, but as said absolutely dire customer service. I wouldn't use them if their range wasn't so comprehensive.

I've also used bitzbox - also UK based. A smaller range, and more expensive than bitsandkits, but the only order problem that I've had (out of ~10 orders) was resolved quickly.

I hope that helps.

MGP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 18/01/2017 at 6:24 PM, MyGeekyPersona said:

I've also used bitzbox - also UK based. A smaller range, and more expensive than bitsandkits, but the only order problem that I've had (out of ~10 orders) was resolved quickly.

Very true Bitzbox offer fantastic customer service, but sadly their range has diminished since the new site rebuild

Archived