Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bowlzee

Player/Community/Store/Tournament Map

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Thanatos Ares said:

Player

 

Location: Croydon, England

 

Name: UndeadBen / Thanatos Ares

 

Contact: PM here on TGA

 

Community: South London Legion

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tzaangor Management said:

Player

Location: East Dulwich, London, England

Name: Ben

Username: Tzaangor Management

Contact: PM on TGA or @TzaangorManager on Twitter

added. You're very close to me :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bowlzee said:

added. You're very close to me :)

Yeah, only just properly had a look at this map, and I suspect I'm just around the corner :D

Will PM in a bit, been meaning to reach out to the South London Legion as well, so two birds and all that!

Cheers

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PLAYER

Location: Brighton, East Sussex, UK

Username/name: Frozenbeast/Stefano

Contact: PM or email @ crocodiledundee@hotmail.it.

COMMUNITY/STORE

Location: First floor, Vantage Point, New England Road BN1 4GW Brighton

FB: https://en-gb.facebook.com/Dicesaloon/https://en-gb.facebook.com/Dicesaloon/

there will be plenty of other people ready o fight. Wednesday night AoS night.

TOURNAMENT

21st Oct 2017

one day torunament 3 games 1000p.ts

https://www.dicesaloon.com/events/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-matched-play-tournament-65da9614-3322-4798-95dc-38159df991bd

Edited by Frozenbeast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Earthtremor said:

Player:

Location: Gillingham, Kent 

Community/local shop:

Wargamers Den

140 High St, Rainham, Gillingham ME8 8AR

Added

10 hours ago, Frozenbeast said:

PLAYER

Location: Brighton, East Sussex, UK

Username/name: Frozenbeast/Stefano

Contact: PM or email @ crocodiledundee@hotmail.it.

COMMUNITY/STORE

Location: First floor, Vantage Point, New England Road BN1 4GW Brighton

FB: https://en-gb.facebook.com/Dicesaloon/https://en-gb.facebook.com/Dicesaloon/

there will be plenty of other people ready o fight. Wednesday night AoS night.

TOURNAMENT

21st Oct 2017

one day torunament 3 games 1000p.ts

https://www.dicesaloon.com/events/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-matched-play-tournament-65da9614-3322-4798-95dc-38159df991bd

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Player

Location: Glastonbury, Somerset, UK

Name: Bueno/Ben

Contact: TGA dm or just_another_monster@hotmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/09/2017 at 7:17 PM, mastercrafted said:

Player

Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK

Name: MasterCrafted / Matt

Contact: msg me on here or email mjc_design@yahoo.com 

added

On 26/09/2017 at 11:41 AM, Bueno said:

Player

Location: Glastonbury, Somerset, UK

Name: Bueno/Ben

Contact: TGA dm or just_another_monster@hotmail.com

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2016 at 11:12 AM, Bowlzee said:

Here is the map of players, communities, tournaments and stores that I've been building up over the last few months on Facebook. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NvfkBrzBmzs_GlrFusAjKNi22YA&usp=sharing

If you'd like to be added please provide the following:

Player

Location: Town/City (I'm using Google Map Search, so be sure it can be searched for)

Name: Real name, or Forum name

Contact: How to contact, via facebook, email, or forum ID

Community/Store

Location: An actual physical location where new players can find you. This can be the store/club/hall/church/garage you usual play at etc

Name: Community Name

Contact: Facebook Group, Website, email in which new players can contact you

Tournament

Location: An actual physical location where the tournament usually takes place

Date: Of the tournament, or usual dates, e.g. first week of April, or July

Name: Name of Tournament

Contact: Tournament Website, or location where players can get information on how to sign up etc.

 

IMPORTANT NOTE

You must be 18 or over to be added to this map.

This map is only accessible via the link above, it's not searchable by search engines etc

Hi, I'm trying hard to get something set up in Birkenhead (North West England). I have a facebook page too, I'm also looking for people to maybe come on board with finding and a setting up a gaming center here in birkenhead. Or helping out with  facebook, getting members, adding pics, battle reports etc..., anything to try and get this going. 
Anyways, this maybe i good place to start so, 
  
Player: Barry Wright ( Forum name: phantombaz), Town; Birkenhead, Wirral (post code ch41 5BT)
Facebook Page: Battle Plan Birkenhead 
 (B.P.B) Get in touch by adding yourself to the facebook page and we can go from there.

 

Many thanks, Barry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/09/2017 at 6:55 PM, PhantomBaz said:

Hi, I'm trying hard to get something set up in Birkenhead (North West England). I have a facebook page too, I'm also looking for people to maybe come on board with finding and a setting up a gaming center here in birkenhead. Or helping out with  facebook, getting members, adding pics, battle reports etc..., anything to try and get this going. 
Anyways, this maybe i good place to start so, 
  
Player: Barry Wright ( Forum name: phantombaz), Town; Birkenhead, Wirral (post code ch41 5BT)
Facebook Page: Battle Plan Birkenhead 
 (B.P.B) Get in touch by adding yourself to the facebook page and we can go from there.

 

Many thanks, Barry 

Added yourself, and your gaming group. Let me know when you get a regular location for the group and I will put it as the location for the Group.

Good luck setting up you scene!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/10/2017 at 1:50 PM, Brother_Captain said:

Hey there :)

Player

Location: Cologne, Germany
Forum Name: Brother Captain (Pierre)
Contact: PM here on TGA 

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Player

Location: Syracuse, NY

Name: Bill

Contact: PM or billymags@gmail.com

 

Community/Store

Comix Zone: 628 S Main St, North Syracuse, NY 13212  https://www.comixzone.com/

CNY Age of Sigmar: https://www.facebook.com/groups/465215410322778/

 

Tournament:  November 4 Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Fall Massacre Tournament

https://www.facebook.com/events/481904992195762/?acontext={"ref"%3A"4"%2C"feed_story_type"%3A"308"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great List!

 

Add me please

Type: Player

Location: Groton, CT (USA)

Name: John

Age: 41

Contact: Malicksr@outlook.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/10/2017 at 7:06 PM, billymags said:

Player

Location: Syracuse, NY

Name: Bill

Contact: PM or billymags@gmail.com

 

Community/Store

Comix Zone: 628 S Main St, North Syracuse, NY 13212  https://www.comixzone.com/

CNY Age of Sigmar: https://www.facebook.com/groups/465215410322778/

 

Tournament:  November 4 Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Fall Massacre Tournament

https://www.facebook.com/events/481904992195762/?acontext={"ref"%3A"4"%2C"feed_story_type"%3A"308"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}

 

Added.

Where would you like the PIN for CNY Age of Sigmar? Or is it the AoS Facebook group for the Comix Zone store?

On 21/10/2017 at 6:18 PM, Xelotath said:

Player

Location: Oxford U.K. 

Name: Jake/Xelotath

Contact: PM/ jakegill@me.com

 

amazing idea thanks for this!

added

On 22/10/2017 at 12:32 AM, Malick said:

Great List!

 

Add me please

Type: Player

Location: Groton, CT (USA)

Name: John

Age: 41

Contact: Malicksr@outlook.com

 

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Player

Location: Lansing, MI

Name: Jacob Dungey, Handle: Brakkus

Contact: via the forum or email @ Brakkus2001@gmail.com

Community/Store

Location: Evolution Games on Saginaw in Lansing, MI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry it took a while. My First Child was born shortly after you posted :)

 

On 23/10/2017 at 9:28 PM, Frankenfreund said:

Games Island (Store for Warhammer Age of Sigmar, 40k and other Tabletops) in:

Luitpoldstr. 13

95028 Hof

Germany

added

On 24/10/2017 at 7:34 PM, Brakkus said:

Player

Location: Lansing, MI

Name: Jacob Dungey, Handle: Brakkus

Contact: via the forum or email @ Brakkus2001@gmail.com

Community/Store

Location: Evolution Games on Saginaw in Lansing, MI

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dosjetka said:

Player

Location: Tannay, Switzerland

Name: Luke aka Dosjetka (or just Dos)

Contact: Via PM here on TGA.

Community/Store

Location: Rue du Petit-Saint-Jean 3, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland

Name: War-Tavern

Contact: https://www.facebook.com/wartavern/

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×