Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin RTS discussion

2 minutes ago, Segersgia said:

What are people actually expecting the other two factions will be? Save bet to be one of each Grand Alliance?

One is rumor to be disciples of Tzeentch due to an image going around of a Ogroid Thaumaturge going around.

It kind of leads most to believe the last one to be from the Death grand alliance. Though no one really have an idea of which army it could be.

since the game is balance with heavy range and assault unit categories I would guess Nighthaunt as they one of the few death army that has dedicated range units as of now.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, novakai said:

One is rumor to be disciples of Tzeentch due to an image going around of a Ogroid Thaumaturge going around.

We know that Stormcast have a mortal human hero as a story character, so I'm thinking that could mean Chaos is an Undivided S2D with a hero or two from a specific god.

For as much as I want Ossiarch, Nighthaunt make more sense with how strong the ability plays are.

It seems that there are shots from a new vergion of the game. The Plotting Pit has 4 lvls instead of 3. Maybe we are going to see more units for each faction?

Really curious about the balance, early game seems to be slow but mid to endgame is so fast that you usually end a game few minuts after building some tier3 units. That's why it was a problem to waste resources in tech-trees and people rushed for t3+Mage&AoE tech-tree.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Nighthaunts!! They are ducking awesome!

Not surprised at all. GW loves their Nighthaunt. And so do i. Love to see them in this game.

Edit: Awlrach looks amazing. A bit surprised they included the mourngul.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1