The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I love these guys to undeath, especially the leader with his twin braziers. Their lore makes me think Nagash is still butthurt over the fact that the priests of LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! kicked stopped him from ruling Khemri....

Also weird we saw no one holding those poison vials/ hands. Would fit them perfectly as a way to start the fire!

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Haha 1

Just now, Twisted Firaun said:

Screenshot2024-01-18at11_12_11PM.png.ec97ea46553caf614059ea5c9adde7ca.png

Flaming ghosts versus wannabe idoneth! LETS GOOOOO!!!!

These Nighthaunt look ok, very generic for a Warcry warband imho. I was hoping for something in the Deathscythe Harridans style.

The Lumineth look gorgeous. Might be a nice painting project some day. 

The thing that sticks out here is the lack of the poison/aquatic theme REs.

• Like 1

Loving the Fury of the Deep 2.0 feel of the Warcry set with water vs fire and their lores.

Now we wait to see if the watery rumor engines are part of a River Temple battletome supplement ala what Ironjawz got or a proper Deepkin update since no creatures appeared with these water healers.

Great start!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

These Nighthaunt look ok, very generic for a Warcry warband imho. I was hoping for something in the Deathscythe Harridans style.

The Lumineth look gorgeous. Might be a nice painting project some day. 

The thing that sticks out here is the lack of the poison/aquatic theme REs.

@MitGas, @Neil Arthur Hotep, @Clan's Cynic, @KingBrodd forgive me....... but if those Lumineth are what we can expect of the river/water caste..... I might have to keep both war bands instead of just buying the night haunt one off of eBay. I agree with @Gitzdee that the Pyregheists are a bit generic for a warband of fallen priests/monks and tomb robbers, but I do love them and will be including them in my undead legions regardless (lorewise this is what happens to the liche priests who fail my Tomb King and his Dynasty).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2