Ideas for a new AoS gamign store name.

AaronWilson

Hi everyone.

I know this might not be strictly AoS discussion but there wasn't a "This place is for everything else" section so I've put it here. Gaz, or any of the mods feel free to delete is needed. 

I my self am going on a personal journey and I opening a LGS in my home town in Harlow, Essex U.K. I won't bore you with why etc but It's been something I've wanted to do for a long time and It's something I will regret if I don't ever give it a go.

That said, I'm closing in one the final steps to the plan and very close to taking the first steps in making it happen. Before that I need  a name and I would love to pick your guys brains for a name, as so far I've not landed on anything that I've really thought "Yes, that's the one".

So far ones I like but again not enamoured with are 

Dice Down Gaming
South East Games
Gauntlet Games 

None of them are bad but none of them make me go "Yes!". I want something short, punchy and encapsulates something fantasy. I'd love to have a name long the lines of "Dark Sphere" or "Lost Ark" which are both gaming stores in the UK whose name are short, snappy and have the feel of a gaming store. 

Gauntlet Games rolls off the tongue and abbreviates to GG nicely. Plus you can get all nifty with a store banner with gauntlets and stuff. You can even mix it with marketing a bit "Run the Gauntlet Event" etc.... Plus you get the word games in there so it gives your customers some idea of what you are about. 

Archived