AoS Xmas Battleforce Box theories

56 minutes ago, EccentricCircle said:

The Daughters box looks great (from my point of view at least). Its precisely the bits I need to expand my collection at this point.

For me as well... except for The 5 kinerai I just bought last week ?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two daughters boxes is essentially the core of what I've built thus far - add in a few more sisters and warlock riders. Considering the saving its an ideal and fantastic expansion point. Kinda wish I'd known months ago it was coming, but then again I'd have just bought too many models at once and overwhelmed myself. 

Right now its probably too khinerai heavy for me to consider getting it (not that I don't like them, they are fantastic models I just don't need 30 right now  at least not right right now this very moment - I mean sure 30 is a nice number...

On 10/30/2018 at 8:24 PM, Paxter said:

I know there is a DOK box coming, an admech one, and an imperial fist one which comes with all the upgrade parts, there is 1 more for aos but I forgot what it was.

Well, you called it. Imperial Fists is Primaris though so I am not even slightly interested.

Actually the only ones that I’m interested in this year are Idoneth and Daughters of Khaine but I still probably won’t buy them. Personal preference obviously but they just aren’t doing anything for me. More money for other stuff I suppose.

2 hours ago, Overread said:

Considering the saving its an ideal and fantastic expansion point. Kinda wish I'd known months ago it was coming, but then again I'd have just bought too many models at once and overwhelmed myself. 

I was burned badly by the KO Start Collecting coming out earlier this year (Literally everything I had bought), I held off on buying most anything. It took eight months, but my patience will finally be rewarded. Food for thought for next year.

8 hours ago, SuperHappyTime said:

I was burned badly by the KO Start Collecting coming out earlier this year (Literally everything I had bought), I held off on buying most anything. It took eight months, but my patience will finally be rewarded. Food for thought for next year.

Same for me with Storm Cast. So now I decided not to buy any new stuff before battle force or SC release. It's a (minimum) 1 year delay, but anyway I have already too much things to paint and maybe some newer release will make me reconsider my purchase plans. If everybody was doing like me, GW will start every new army release with the SC and battle force boxes (or cancel them altogether :)).

6 hours ago, christophe said:

Same for me with Storm Cast. So now I decided not to buy any new stuff before battle force or SC release. It's a (minimum) 1 year delay, but anyway I have already too much things to paint and maybe some newer release will make me reconsider my purchase plans. If everybody was doing like me, GW will start every new army release with the SC and battle force boxes (or cancel them altogether :))

It makes sense to do them later. The people who are super into it go full price and get immediately, later on you get a bunch of people who would maybe not get at full price but would in SC or BF price. Speaking of, when do people expect SC to be announced?

Archived