Deathly invocation

LJ26

„Add to unit“ usually means (lacking other regulations) to place a new model within 1“ of another model from that unit. 

The 3“ restriction only applies during the movement phase.

So it is possible to add models directly into combat.

What...?!?

darn, deng and fudge, I really need to keep up my studies. Too many FAQs for me to remember correctly.

And that would even stop my deadwatch battalion to pile in and fight in the herophase, if not already within 3“ you can’t pile in to fight... ? except when fighting another unit elsewhere and closest model is from a second enemy unit.

On 7/30/2018 at 9:25 AM, KoalaSnok said:

FAQ states: within 1" of another model from the unit, outside 3" of enemy models UNLESS your unit is already within 3" of theirs. 

My apologies but could you please clarify the source.

I just tried to verify by checking the the July 2018 Battletomb:LON FAQ & Designer Notes and was unable to find that ruling.  It is in physical Battletomb:Nighthaunt book but that is a different power.  

Is it in a core rule or some other FAQ somewhere?

10 hours ago, Lost2Requiem said:

Core Rules Designer Commentary, page 7, 4th question down the left hand side. 

L2R

I can read just fine.  The problem was the citation.  Technogly makes us all lazy at times.

Learn to be a decent human being.

Yes, thank you, it is.

It’s how I sign off all my posts, or rather used to...

I didn’t even know that ‘learn to read’ abbreviated to L2R was ‘a thing’. 

It’s a bit sad that the internet age has led to people assuming everyone is having a go at them all the time rather than looking for the more benign reasoning for something first. Hey ho. 

9 hours ago, Evil Bob said:

I can read just fine.  The problem was the citation.  Technogly makes us all lazy at times.

Learn to be a decent human being.

+++ Mod Hat On +++ 

Just a gentle poke but that does come across as not very nice and not really what TGA is about ?

@Lost2Requiem please do not sign your posts off as L2R. In this case it again comes across as not very nice and not what TGA is about ?

Archived