New Podcast! Comedians talk Sigmar!

34 minutes ago, dewidiot said:

Hey gang! John was on tour and I was staffed as one of the lead illustrators on a game show coming out in the spring so it got crazy! We're back at it! Our latest episode we talked Troggoth ... magic sacks? Hehehe direct download at legendsofthepaintymen.libsyn.com! 

Haha can't even do the barest episode synopsis and get through the swear filter.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, dewidiot said:

Part of being a tactical genius of this measure (who cant count to 8)is list building. Also I think Stormcasts are narcs. ;) I'm putting together a slaanesh army for John to face with some "extra" surprises. 

I’d say post pics but that may cause the site to be shut down 😀

14 hours ago, dewidiot said:

Part of being a tactical genius of this measure (who cant count to 8)is list building. Also I think Stormcasts are narcs. ;) I'm putting together a slaanesh army for John to face with some "extra" surprises. 

Ten bucks says it's a fiend with, at minimum, one ******.

Just a bit of ESSENTIAL housekeeping: 

- the band you guys imagined being named after a Warhammer model a couple of episodes ago, with the band name painted on the bass drum, was (of course) Beastlord!

- Andrew has never told us the story about being on a bear website, and it sounds like a necessary tale.

- what's with the new music?!?

1 hour ago, Vorin said:

Yeah, stick with the old intro and outro music Andrew! 

Yeah I agree. Was trying out the music I've used on another podcast to see if I liked it but I don't, also some true crime murder podcast uses our same old music so I wanted to see if I could do something else but I hate it. I'll switch it back.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kirjava13 said:

Just a bit of ESSENTIAL housekeeping: 

- the band you guys imagined being named after a Warhammer model a couple of episodes ago, with the band name painted on the bass drum, was (of course) Beastlord!

- Andrew has never told us the story about being on a bear website, and it sounds like a necessary tale.

John swore I've told that bear website story. It's going on the next cast. Old music is coming back, tried something else cause the old music is also on someone's murder podcast and I was like Uh oh. But now think who cares.

8 hours ago, dewidiot said:

John swore I've told that bear website story. It's going on the next cast. Old music is coming back, tried something else cause the old music is also on someone's murder podcast and I was like Uh oh. But now think who cares.

15 hours ago, Kirjava13 said:

I think you told the bear story on the Andrew Dewitt show but not on painty men.

On 1/31/2019 at 2:09 AM, dewidiot said:

The fact it's on a Murder Podcast makes the old intro music THAT much better.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! A new painty men is out! Enjoy as John and I talk Stormcast Ballista arms races and my new Slaanesh army! Also, ordering endless spells off ebay while stoned. Whoops. http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/b/c/9/bc98bb39a2550228/Legends_Of_The_Painty_Men_Episode_13.mp3?c_id=34433159&cs_id=34433159&expiration=1550343151&hwt=b399b636e450535ba84fafb65142f042

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

Proud to be a member of the Sculpted a "Twig and Berries" Club.

I scratch-built a Mangler Squig back in 8th Edition in the gap between the O&G book coming out and the Mangler Squig model coming out.

I built an outhouse out of the small building from the Watchtower kit.  One of the Manglers is on top of the outhouse, tipping it over.  A Wood Elf is leaning out of the open door, trousers around his ankles, his little Elfy flappy bits dangling.  (I also wrote some fanfic/backstory of the Wood Elf who ate some questionable sausages and spent the next morning in the outhouse.)

I made it years ago, and I had a lot less practice at hobby, so it's pretty rough.  I plan to touch it up as I get in to redoing my Moonclan.

• LOVE IT! 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:12 PM, feltmonkey said:

Does anyone remember which episode Andrew told his story of the best/worst 40K game ever on, please? With the angry guy vs the kid with his army in a shoe box? I'm trying to convert someone to the podcast. 😁

Just start at Ep1.  Either they are in or they are out from the first 10 minutes hahaha.