Malign Portents

Will Myers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lysandestolpe said:

Haha i dont know man, I am still super hyped. They will get it to us. :)

Well I live in the UK but there are a lot of people who  most likely got up in the night expecting something. I agree with Voodoo, should of just announced the day instead of a timer. Plus death players waiting almost three years.. 

edit:Well it should be up soon since someone asked when can they go bed and GW responded it's just a little longer. 

Malign Portents - The Coward

Shyish. The Realm of Death.

There I saw the armies of the damned. All legions of restless dead.
Laboring ; toylling with vitrified Realmstone. Beneath the spectral gaze of a Knight of Shrouds.
A soul Sigmar tried and failed to take into the celestial host. One black part once bitten, this warlord's chest.
Who did it betray, to earn this icy kingship of the unquiet dead?

It ordered its grave one horde .. forwaaaaard in the name of Nagaaaash, Lord of soooouls.
Bring your burdens west where great works awaaaaiit.

Perhaps you think me foolish and perhaps you are right. But I had to know.
I had to see with my own eyes what layed beneath the light of that hounted sky.

And.. and I saw.. The labors of the damned. The great Nexus power. A monument doomed, to Death itself.

Even now, it is agony to remember. But what can be done.
Soon, the dead will rise in uncountable hosts.
Soon, the blood will run in rivers through Shyish.
Soon, the Realm of Death will spread, to engolf us all.

What can I do.

Just now, Tonhel said:

Ah, I am a bit disappointed. The site is nice and such, but with the countdown, I expected a bit more than what we have now. I hoped to see atleast one or more miniatures we haven't seen yet.

They wouldn't overshadow the Nurgle release.

Enjoy the ride mate

Just now, Tonhel said:

Ah, I am a bit disappointed. The site is nice and such, but with the countdown, I expected a bit more than what we have now. I hoped to see atleast one or more miniatures we haven't seen yet.

Problem is they don't want to distract from the nurgle release. I still think this announcement is pretty great especially if you want to get into AOS and it feels the gaps in the lore like how the realms work. 

Archived