Malign Portents

Will Myers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, Sheriff said:

And what is this glowing blue resource that the skellymen are lugging around? 

HHHYYYYPE!!!!!

Realmstone. They mentioned that during the Season of War campaign. I believe it was the city of Greywater Fastness that the Ironweld Arsenal constructed. In the epilogue, the story was that they weaponized the realmstone to defeat the invading forces, but it wrought great devastation to Ghyran, angering Alarielle. Now it seems Nagash is doing the same for his own plot

6 minutes ago, Gorks Pokin' Finger said:

Realmstone. They mentioned that during the Season of War campaign. I believe it was the city of Greywater Fastness that the Ironweld Arsenal constructed. In the epilogue, the story was that they weaponized the realmstone to defeat the invading forces, but it wrought great devastation to Ghyran, angering Alarielle. Now it seems Nagash is doing the same for his own plot

Realmstones are solidified magic found in some places of every Mortal realms ; it's like Warpstone (which still exists BTW) but for pure and "nurtural" magic given form ; like glowing fiery stones for Aqshy magic, emerald stones in Ghyran, etc.

6 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Realmstones are solidified magic found in some places of every Mortal realms ; it's like Warpstone (which still exists BTW) but for pure and "nurtural" magic given form ; like glowing fiery stones for Aqshy magic, emerald stones in Ghyran, etc.

I think Nagash had his legions gather it to maybe power the server room (the pyramid).

edit/ I think that line of jokes has run its course for me now lol

I can understand if they are wrong by a minute or so, because the timer is JavaScript and the actual content is provided server-side, but come on, every content management system today can do timed content. This is ridiculous.

Archived