Warhammer Quest: The Silver Tower. Hopes and dreams

Most stores have it to play now.  Go into any GW and you can get a demo.  I played it through on the show and I also played a 6 player, GM led, demo at Warhammer Fest that was very fun!!!  Nick the guy who did the demo (and the GW events team) did a great job of 'making it up' to work with different amounts of players and still be quick and fun.  

I had a look at the full unlocked version of the app and it is fantastic.

It can replace all the 'player' side of the game.  So as a player joining the game you wouldn't need anything other than the app and a model.  It includes;

-rules for every plastic clam pack model of their than the Megaboss (due to 60mm base)
-play the full game using your App.  .  You will not need to track wounds, dice, skill and treasure cards.  App does all of this.  
-Save your progress and reload previous characters tha you have advanced through the campaign.

i'm sure it does a load more stuff too but that's all I saw.  

You can buy each character separately or unlock the whole lot for around £20

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what heroes are actually available? Is it all heroes in the Grand Alliance books with 40mm bases or smaller? Are Ogors and Tomb Kings in? Any Dispossessed?

Just trying to get a feel for what to look forward to. I'd love to play through it with a team of say Vlad, Isabella, Konrad and Mannfred (on foot), but I assume they're not in it.

34 minutes ago, Darth Alec said:

So what heroes are actually available? Is it all heroes in the Grand Alliance books with 40mm bases or smaller? Are Ogors and Tomb Kings in? Any Dispossessed?

Just trying to get a feel for what to look forward to. I'd love to play through it with a team of say Vlad, Isabella, Konrad and Mannfred (on foot), but I assume they're not in it.

In the app? The term "plastic heroes" was very clearly stated to me when I asked. So if they're plastic and 40mm or under there's a chance. 

It's around £20 to unlock all the heroes in the app; or pay separate (don't know that price). 

The horrors are dry brushed with all the pinks.  Screamer, Crimson wash, Screamer, Horror, Empeoros Children, Changling.

The Gors are white spray.  Guilliman blue glaze, dry brush with Ulthuan Blue.  

3 hours ago, Shane said:

In the app? The term "plastic heroes" was very clearly stated to me when I asked. So if they're plastic and 40mm or under there's a chance. 

It's around £20 to unlock all the heroes in the app; or pay separate (don't know that price). 

So mysterious. Hope the individual heroes are a decent deal. Don't want to pay 20 pounds for a bunch of them I don't have. I already have my eyes on the expansion box.

1 hour ago, hobgoblinclub said:

That pack of heroes is such a great deal. GW are hitting us with some amazing bundles at the moment!

It is. I already have the sorceror, but getting two heroes I want and another I like for less than the price of two is excellent.

4 hours ago, Shane said:

Black Library has the individual hero profiles listed as GBP0.79

Wonder what impact on pink horrors cost those rules will have in any of the comp packs.

Acolytes and Tzaangors have tricksy rule, but what would you expect from Tzeentch infantry :) #StillLoveTheModels

Ogroid is just...

...when it comes to his rules, fancy attacks with nice damage output, healing, casting. #AllThatJazz

Archived