Events UK: South Coast GT 2017

Dan Heelan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which Stormcast battalions are in play? Just the ones from new book or are the ones from GA:Order book still legit? Warrior Brotherhood/Skyborne Slayers

Please don't ban these. There are other Battalions that would be affected which are fun as well. The Order book isn't even very old, so this will set a bad precedent.

16 hours ago, Sehryth7 said:

What's the vibe for Friday eve? 

Normally people tend to play warm up games at the venue, while enjoying a few beers from the bar. There will be loads of people there to get pick-up game with.

In other news what's up with the Ship & Bell? No rooms there anymore?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.  

I'm teaming up with @Dan Heelanand the SCGT guys to supply shirts for the South Coast GT 2017.  

unspecified-2.png

Shirts are just £10 each and can only be pre-ordered before Monday afternoon at 5pm.  

send £10 via PayPal to Bencurry@baddice.co.uk and let me know its for a T-Shirt via the PayPal notes.  

Sizes are shown here.

Unknown-8.jpeg

Please leave your size in the PayPal notes section.  (add £1.30 for 3XL or 4XL)

The shirts will be not on-sale at the event, this is strictly limited run with a minimum order of 50 shirts.  If we do not reach 50 orders I will refund all the orders on monday night.