Horned Legion of Mireguard (Nurgle Rotbringers)

Thomas Lyons

I've been working on my Nurgle Rotbringers army for awhile and the first batch of troops is basically finished (some small base work and detailing to be done) with only 5 days to go before the Holy Havok team tournament.  I figured I would share the force here for those that might be interested with the the hope that it might inspire some ideas for folks.  The current force is: 

• The Glottkin
  • Bloab Rotspawn
  • Chaos Warshrine (Kitbashed)
  • Harbinger of Decay (Kitbashed)
  • 15 Putrid Blight Kings
  • 30 Chaos Warriors
  • Hellcannon

I have another Hellcannon on the table that just needs its highlighting and glow effects that should be done by the end of the week.  I have a number of other units I'll be adding here as I finish them.  Sorry about the bad lighting on these photos; I'll try to get some better ones up later for those interested.  Enjoy!

Nurgle Force2.jpg

Glottkin.jpg

Bloab.jpg

Warshrine1.jpg

Harbinger.jpg

BlightKings1.jpg

BlightKings2.jpg

CW1.jpg

HC1.jpg

HC2.jpg

Overall is a pretty good looking army, awesome job mate! particularly liking the hellcannon, and the conversion of the thundertusks is gorgeus, i am doing it myself asap!

One downside are the bases that imho are just mediocre compared to the characters themselves, but i think that was more a matter of doing it in time for the tour right? 

Anyway, GL with the tour and, again, good job :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived