2000 Point AOS GT List

AaronWilson

1 hour ago, Bimli said:

LOL thanks man!! appreciate it this seems crazy...

Its broken but very 1 dimensional and a good savy player can block off the big targets with squishy units, hence why it will rarely win a tourney if it ends up facing a horde-esque list. However, against SE, its very effecient due to its vast supply or mortal wounds. I can see why most SE tourney players have turned to the Skyborne and Warrior Brotherhood.

43 minutes ago, kozokus said:

I may have miss some information.

Why is the Skyborn slayer or the warrior brotherhood good against Skryre? what is preventing them to wait for you to pop and burn/destroy you?

I havent played against a skryre formation but if I had to guess being able to wait even one turn at least lets you retain some control over when you have to take hits. You also get to deploy with a huge amount of freedom if they're still underground.

Helps with the objective game and may force the skaven player to give up on the deployment to start getting objective points.

Or you could deploy on most of the objectives and claim points uncontested and then weather the mws...

Still I wonder myself what you'd do against a ton of mortal wounds once you deployed then they deployed.

I would imagine you could just wait and wait. Play chicken. They might get nervous and jump the gun.

54 minutes ago, kozokus said:

I may have miss some information.

Why is the Skyborn slayer or the warrior brotherhood good against Skryre? what is preventing them to wait for you to pop and burn/destroy you?

I am not sure about the slayers but using the brotherhood you just deploy a few units of liberators on the objectives, that will force them to commit.

Apparently the only armies that can actually survive against skryre are high model count, high survival, or out maneuver them...so with SE the only option is a formation. Skryre is literally a one-trick pony. After theyou appear they either win or lose.

Death armies can tank them easily and so can fyreslayers. Bonesplitterz have huge model counts. Other then that you better win the drop and have him go first then counter-attack. 

Archived