AOS Battle Reports? What do you watch?

Did want to open new topic for just one question, so i thought I will write it here.

BattleReports, i remember Youtube was full of competetive Battle report but now i cannot find any channels doing that.
Where this content is stored? Can you recommend any channels? 

I literally watch every batllereport channel but I think my favorite for AoS is probably Battleshock wargaming? It used to be Rerolling ones but they basically disbanded as soon as I unknowingly moved to the same area as them which made me so sad because I met one of their guys at my LGS and was gonna be on a battle report and then the channe died right when I finished painting ny army T_T

• Sad 1

Yeah I rate Battleshock Wargaming.

With youtube batreps I'm looking for a combination of sensibly edited to remove boring delays and chatter/good balance of high level view and closeups of nice miniatures and dice rolls/games being played for some measure of fun and entertainment value/presenters not incredibly annoying, and they're up there on those fronts. They also seem to play a good range of stuff and get newer armies to the table pretty frequently

• Like 1

My favourite is Battleshock Wargaming too!

Season of War is great quality obviously, but for me personally I find it a bit too edited with the voice over and special effects and whatnot. Their 40k vids are more my flavour.

21 hours ago, The Red King said:

Yeah Season of War is not my cup of tea. I find the voice over disconnected and usually think to myself "I would happily read this instead of watching it".

They have changed the editing style recently to reduce the amount of voice over and get more from the players saying what battle tactics, spells, abilities, etc they're using.

• 4 weeks later...