Skullcrusher weaponry

Obtenebris

So guys, what do you think is the better way to outfit Skullcrushers? I'm partial to the Bloodglaives as Bloodbound don't have a lot of ways to get Rend, but the loss of Hit accuracy might mitigate any benefit of the -1 Rend. So what way do you prefer or believe to be the more useful way of outfitting Skullcrushers? Or do you field a mix of Bloodglaives and Ensorcelled Axes?

Depends what you're sending them into,

You can alter the to hit with the general traits, the amount of attacks pretty much anywhere, add to wound chance easily but adding rend for khorne isn't possible.

So it's easier to fix the problem with to hit and take the rend than it is to fix the rend with better to hit.

Follow?

So I was just gonna equip my Skullcrushers with the axes when I read this thread. Now the problem is, I had planned on and kind of started putting the glaives on my chaos knights instead (looks really fkin cool by the way). If you guys could choose one, where are the glaives better? On Skullcrushers or Knights?

Cheers,

/Björn

Skullcrushers.

The damage is the same throughout, but the chaos knight lances get weaker after charging making ensorcselled weapons better for them. 

The Skullcrushers keep the rend, so just concentrate on buffing their attacks and such, the mighty lord of khorne on juggernaut is good with the Skullcrushers unit as he can give them +1 to wound on the charge, keep him near them for a better to hit chance or give them reroll via a warshrine and you've got yourself a really good killing unit.

Do what you think looks better mate unless you're entering a tournament and they insist on wysiwyg. It's measure from the Base now pretty much anyway so it doesn't matter too much unless people have a problem just inform your opponent of the weaponry 

Archived