Stormbringer - Age of Sigmar partworks from Hachette info thread

EonChao

On 10/9/2023 at 11:46 PM, KenA said:

I got an email earlier about the next opt in/out. Its A Skaven Warlock Bombardier. It comes with the 10th delivery(issues 35 - 38). It's €13/£10

Is this the second opt in, right?

Seems we would have one every 20 issues aprox, which is nice.

Edited by Ejecutor

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, EonChao said:

I'm not sure who's subscribing and who's picking up odd issues but there was an email from Hachette to subscribers at the weekend informing us that the price of the magazine is increasing to £9.99 (£11.99 for premium subscribers) from issue 47

For me, just picking up the odd issue here and there it's still a bargain way to get hold of some models.

Forbidden Planet still has 47 and 48 on pre-order for £8.72 with a £8.99 rrp, but I guess they'll update that soon...

6 hours ago, EonChao said:

I'm not sure who's subscribing and who's picking up odd issues but there was an email from Hachette to subscribers at the weekend informing us that the price of the magazine is increasing to £9.99 (£11.99 for premium subscribers) from issue 47

I am sure this would translate to the Spanish version as well, as there was rumours about not selling enough and a price raise. Luckily I could order every single issue I wanted from the store that leaked all the content.

24 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

If anyone's after more Treelord sprues, No 40 is back in stock on Forbidden Planet. But no 41, so you won't be upgrading to TLA, nor Durthu.

41 claims to be available too, but doesn't appear if you search Stormbringer. Here's the link: https://forbiddenplanet.com/401170-warhammer-age-of-sigmar-stormbringer-41/

43 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

That's a good call. Have done one for myself now.

I got the email yesterday evening but decided not to buy it since I couldn't see 40. Only changed my mind when I saw your post. It's now showing not available to me too, so I'm guessing I picked up the last one. Still probably worth setting the notification incase Hachette offer FP more stock.

• Like 1

According to Fauxhammer and the Spanish leak:

49 - Spite-Revenants (haven't we been here before? Issue 43 was Tree-revs, totally different, not exactly the same sprue at all)

50 - 2 paints and a texture spreader

51 - Loonboss on Giant Cave Squig

52 - Endrinmaster with Dirigible Suit

Edited by EntMan

51 minutes ago, EntMan said:

According to Fauxhammer and the Spanish leak:

49 - Spite-Revenants (haven't we been here before? Issue 43 was Tree-revs, totally different, not exactly the same sprue at all)

50 - 2 paints and a texture spreader

51 - Loonboss on Giant Cave Squig

52 - Endrinmaster with Dirigible Suit

Never trust a Spanish leak!

Joking. 100% trustable.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, EntMan said:

The GW box builds both kits, on two sprues (according to the website photos), but you need both sprues to build each kit - so both #43 and #49 can each build five of which ever type of Revenant you want, is my understanding? I may be completely wrong though, anyone more knowledgeable able to confirm? Thanks

39 minutes ago, skylerboodie said:

The GW box builds both kits, on two sprues (according to the website photos), but you need both sprues to build each kit - so both #43 and #49 can each build five of which ever type of Revenant you want, is my understanding? I may be completely wrong though, anyone more knowledgeable able to confirm? Thanks

I'm pretty sure that's right.

I saw #43 in a shop at the weekend, but am waiting for mine from Forbidden Planet, release date 20th December I think.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, skylerboodie said:

Yeah. It is the same than the premium kit on Mortal Realms. You can build them both.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, seems Hachette would keep rolling the collections:

What do you think about a 4th ed based one for Age of Sigmar? From what I've heard sales are not going that great for Stormbringer, so wouldn't surprise me if this is the last one for AoS.

Edited by Ejecutor