Ironjawz: New unit ideas

Vasshpit

Just a follow up. I was searching and read a brief article stating that BB will be 32mm bases so, for me at least, they will become Ardboyz.

I never planned on using any as the models themselves are great they're just not proportionate to the new Ironjawz. These will bring in the same astetic and are unique looking enough I think. Yay!

Question is now do I make, what looks to be the boss, into a Ardnob Boss or into the unit leader.... hmmm.

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:48 PM, Gorsk said:

Ironjaws should be able to throw one wound models as their ranged attack.  Charge dem stunties and trow 'em around.  Or grots or skaven, whateva.

I think Trollbloods in Hordes do something like this, as well as Ogres/Trolls in Bloodbowl? Pretty cool concept.

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:44 PM, Malakithe said:

I just want their allegiance abilities. And for them to not suck like beastclaw. 

New units won't be for a loooong time anyway. If anything a Gore-Grunta chariot would be the most likely. I can't see any sort of ranged or shields for brutes. Throwing choppas maybe, but the Ardboys already have shields and they could easily forge some kind of crude and brutality effective warmachines. But brutes are brutes...no sense in changing that theme

Those allegiance abilities will have to be amazing to outmuscle the Destruction ones!

Have they released anything chariot-esque in Age of Sigmar yet?

Also, @Vasshpit I think we can expect to see those models popping up in a lot of Ironjawz armies for sure. They look fantastic.

I might be mixing books here but some 'line breakers' fron the D'haran armies in The Sword of Truth would be baller. Its basically 'da biggest and da meanest' carrying massive javelins they hurl into the enemy shields mid charge.

they're so heavy it makes the enemy shields useless and them they smash into the enemy a second later..

but chariot. Definitively chariot. Big piggies, choppas on the wheels, a weirdnob strapped to the front, a big spikey pig sticka so you can still bash the enemy or the pigs for more speed

On September 16, 2016 at 5:56 AM, Chris Tomlin said:

I think Trollbloods in Hordes do something like this, as well as Ogres/Trolls in Bloodbowl? Pretty cool concept.

Have they released anything chariot-esque in Age of Sigmar yet?

Throwing probably makes more sense for the bigger models you mentioned.

The SC - greenskins box has a chariot pulled by two gruntas.

Archived