Favorite Stormhost

Celestantpants

Celestial Vindicators. These angry mad lads can melt copper by staring at it. Some may say that slaughtering 3/4 of Vindicarum in a single night might seem a bit heavy handed. Won't catch me saying it though - it's a short step from thievery to chaos worship. Bet you it's the kind of place you can leave your front door unlocked now. Well, once the whole mess from broken realms is cleaned up first. Stupid Be'lakor.

Edited by lare2
  • Like 1

I was in love in Anvils of the Heldenhammer ever since I read Soul Wars book. They are the "only" unique stormhost in a sense that they are the only one that have no memories of their former life. So I had a nice opportunity to make a back story for each of my heroes. Backstory that he/she does not remember but it still defines its personality. It was annoying during last edition cause they are all painted as Anvils and I always played them as Anvils and people always assumed I do that because they have the best rules. Now I can play my Stormcast with out people rolling their eyes at me since they have the worst rules.

• LOVE IT! 2

I like my Stormblood Guard.  They haven't any official fluff other than their colors, the fact they bleed lightning, they were apparently the last of the first striking, and are furious in battle.  Not much to work with there yet but my own fluff has developed...as I have been painting/playing them as such since 1.0 before they were named.  My Warrior Chamber/army are the Crimson Templars, and I have them lifted from the heroes of Ghyran who fell defending the plains against Nurgle in the Age of Chaos. 

IMG_20200505_162702744_HDR.jpg

1582396746682.jpg

IMG_20200522_155950241_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Stormblood said:

I like my Stormblood Guard.  They haven't any official fluff other than their colors, the fact they bleed lightning, they were apparently the last of the first striking, and are furious in battle.  Not much to work with there yet but my own fluff has developed...as I have been painting/playing them as such since 1.0 before they were named.  My Warrior Chamber/army are the Crimson Templars, and I have them lifted from the heroes of Ghyran who fell defending the plains against Nurgle in the Age of Chaos. 

IMG_20200505_162702744_HDR.jpg

1582396746682.jpg

IMG_20200522_155950241_HDR.jpg

Santa is a Stormblood Guardian confirmed! They look very festive.

• Haha 1