Spire Tyrants revealed!

Moldek

Mixed 'marauders'units ? Do you think they could retire the marauders and allow you to play a 'marauder' unit made up of various darkoath and warcry models? Effectively retiring the old marauder kit. Obviously still options to take everything seperately

I really don’t like some of the posing on the grunts, especially the females. Seems like they are trying to intimidate a retail store manager rather than be in life or death combat.

also holy heck that leader’s head looks so, so stupid. I don’t know if it’s the paint scheme, the wide open mouth or that dumb top knot. I think i’m Going to replace his head with a slaves to darkness helmet or.., or pretty much anything. In fact I think most of the warriors would look better with helmets. The faces are just not doing it for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, these are a bit lame.  To me, they seem like a halfway point between Untamed Beasts and Iron Golems.  I don't see anything unique about them that pulls me in.  They would be a fantastic replacement to regular chaos marauders, but I think they fall flat as a unique warband.

• Like 3