The Rumour Thread

Next week on Warhammer Community, we’ll be providing you with a glut of Warhammer Age of Sigmar coverage – a new miniature, details of how endless spells, invocations, and faction terrain work, details on the revamped Path to Glory mode, plus coverage of the fast and tactical new game mode, Spearhead. 

Seems like a lot of new info for 4th coming. Did we know about Path to Glory getting talked about as well? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Clan Pestilence vs Interspecies Freeguild (Human knight commander, Dwarf & human infantry & one ogre) would be dreams 

Did he say it's ruins or actual City settlements like they show off before

New AoS terrain? Looks like the Dawnbringers are getting past the domicile  stage... : r/ageofsigmar

Actual city settlements:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Next week on Warhammer Community, we’ll be providing you with a glut of Warhammer Age of Sigmar coverage – a new miniature

Seems like warcom'll anounce a sigmarine character now

Also, no word on any Josef Bugman's code? Seems like we'll have to anoyingly wait for preorders...

Edited by Garrac
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Another week, another 7 days of Dawnbringers VI not releasing... what's taking them so long ?

There's still 2 full months before AoS 4th... So there's plenty of time to get Dawnbringers VI out by then.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Draznak said:

There's still 2 full months before AoS 4th... So there's plenty of time to get Dawnbringers VI out by then.

True, but also the shorter (ignoring the lore) it will be useable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Another week, another 7 days of Dawnbringers VI not releasing... what's taking them so long ?

Will be funny if we see the full 4th edition box and people test it and we still don't have it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DinoJon said:

Next week on Warhammer Community, we’ll be providing you with a glut of Warhammer Age of Sigmar coverage – a new miniature, details of how endless spells, invocations, and faction terrain work, details on the revamped Path to Glory mode, plus coverage of the fast and tactical new game mode, Spearhead.

Seems like a lot of new info for 4th coming. Did we know about Path to Glory getting talked about as well? 

It is singular. So I think we will see indeed the Lord Vigilor or a new unexpected hero.

20 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

It is singular. So I think we will see indeed the Lord Vigilor or a new unexpected hero.

Hoping for a dynamic pose. I always liked the griffon pose from the Island of Blood set, would be cool to have a simular pose.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Hoping for a dynamic pose. I always liked the griffon pose from the Island of Blood set, would be cool to have a simular pose.

I imagine something like the one from the 4th edition page:

DVNEjh6oGscIgig0.png

The Gryph Stalker with a stoic appearance, over a tactical rock, fits pretty well in terms of mini design.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I imagine something like the one from the 4th edition page:

DVNEjh6oGscIgig0.png

The Gryph Stalker with a stoic appearance, over a tactical rock, fits pretty well in terms of mini design.

Didn't notice it was wingless?

17 minutes ago, Luperci said:

gryph chargers and their related species all have been so it makes sense

Yeah, you are right. A big flying ravenesque griffonlike creature would have been cool, but would probably conflict with the dragons.

I couldn't help myself to wonder how that silly thing ever lands. 🤣

Also, you ever see a bird stuck in flight fighting a heavy wind? What do you think would happen to those elves in that situation?  🤣🤣

Fantastic bird sculpt though. 

Edited by Vasshpit
  • Haha 2

It was my assumption that the boat is magical and weightless and just floats in the air on its own, because you know, elves. And the birb is just dragging it along. So when the birb lands the boat just floats in place and the guys can jump off. Presumably while singing 'fa la la la'. Because you know, elves.

Edited by Mortal Wound
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

What's that?

Basically, every time there's a milestone on the White Dwarf, Games Workshop gives a free code for a new character on Total Warhammer 3. Last time was Grombindal some years ago, and there's now speculation towards Josef Bugman being the gift for buying White Dwarf 500.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Basically, every time there's a milestone on the White Dwarf, Games Workshop gives a free code for a new character on Total Warhammer 3. Last time was Grombindal some years ago, and there's now speculation towards Josef Bugman being the gift for buying White Dwarf 500.

And they don't release those characters after some time? Are they exclusive from those codes?

30 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

And they don't release those characters after some time? Are they exclusive from those codes?

Oh, yes, they're free from minute 1 I think, it's just a promotion thing to make people buy the White Dwarf. Not guaranteed it will happen again with number 500, tho.

• Like 1