The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Broken Lance is the Latest Warhammer+ Animation – Here’s a Bombastic Teaser - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

Finally a new warhammer + series! Hopefully we will get one for AoS not so far in time 🤌🏻

Honestly I would love to get an Idoneth animation. Seeing what they could do to proper show off their home and raids would be incredible.

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 2

I would love to get a 3D animated series of a Dawner Crusade. I like the 2D animation but it seems like they only do full series with CGI. 

Just seeing the realms brought to life would be great. Have it set somewhere we haven't seen before in animation/games like Chamon or Hysh. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

I would love to get a 3D animated series of a Dawner Crusade. I like the 2D animation but it seems like they only do full series with CGI. 

Just seeing the realms brought to life would be great. Have it set somewhere we haven't seen before in animation/games like Chamon or Hysh. 

Did you see the Interrogator? That was an interesting one in terms of artistic direction. I guess our next AoS only animation would be something along those lines, like Blacktalon, because it is cheaper to produce.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Random question because rumours are slow today. When do we expect to see the new wh+ models?

Do you mean receiving them? Or the next year's ones? Because if it is the former, I think they are around already (I subscribed for the previous year's one with just a few days difference from the renewal, so cannot confirm it on my own). For the second,  they are announced not too far in time from their renewal time, which is around September.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Do you mean receiving them? Or the next year's ones? Because if it is the former, I think they are around already (I subscribed for the previous year's one with just a few days difference from the renewal, so cannot confirm it on my own). For the second,  they are announced not too far in time from their renewal time, which is around September.

Yeah i kinda forgot we got the vampire lieutenant for a bit XD.

You guys see the new Elden Ring trailer & collector set this morning?

The new big bad looks super easy to make a replica of with the newest Soulblight Gravelord kits. (With the new Mortarch mish-mash RoR’s so you can combine in Awlrach & Ushoran you could get a great “Realms Between” Death army going)

IMG_2470.png?ex=65e8be8d&is=65d6498d&hm=
IMG_2471.png?ex=65e8be8d&is=65d6498d&hm=

99070207014_VampireLordLead.jpg?fm=webp&

01-01.jpg?fm=webp&w=670

image.jpeg.9bf1efe12e2239071916654b52ced424.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

12 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

The new big bad looks super easy to make a replica of with the newest Soulblight Gravelord kits. (With the new Mortarch mish-mash RoR’s so you can combine in Awlrach & Ushoran you could get a great “Realms Between” Death army going)

01-01.jpg?fm=webp&w=670

Hey @Baron Klatz, if you don’t build him can I do so instead? 

17 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

01-01.jpg?fm=webp&w=670

Wow. I didn't see it. It is cool, but on the other hand, it feels so weird to have a collector ed from a DLC...

57 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Merci.

Je ne savais pas que je pouvais parler français, c'est bon à savoir XD.

We are all french in our heart. Feel the Revolution in your heart.

19 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

01-01.jpg?fm=webp&w=670

It's a incredible idea but I let's you do that, I have too much project and my money doesn't consent for the while :')

You remind me that a Old Gold from Realms before Pantheon would be great. Not a mini-god like Kragnos, but like the Eldritch Entities that Sigmar and Nagash fought and were "worse than Chaos nightmares" for Sigmar (Souls War, Josh Reynolds)

Edited by Gaball Slaaneshi
Error grammar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

I'm not sure if other people from Canada are experiencing this problem, but I'm not even able to select a model despite my subscription. The webstore wants me to pay for it even though I had zero issues with the previous 2 years annual subscriptions. I contacted GW about this problem and they told me to watch the war-com space for news. 

Edited by Lavieth
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Gitzdee said:

Thanks.

Didnt know i could speak french, good to know XD.

Wait so other people can see these sentences in french too ?

Since i'm french i thought it was kind of normal auto-translate or something

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Elbaf said:

Wait so other people can see these sentences in french too ?

Since i'm french i thought it was kind of normal auto-translate or something

Seems that he is seeing the site with Google Translate or something like that, and when he quotes he gets the actual translated text in the quotes. It is a bit hard sometimes to guess what he is referring to hehehe.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Wow. I didn't see it. It is cool, but on the other hand, it feels so weird to have a collector ed from a DLC...

Tbf, it’s close to being a mini-sequel with how big it’s gonna be.

That said it IS a bit price gouging. Like I was gonna say “well if it’s reasonably priced” but that sucker costs $250!

In comparison I pre-ordered the Unicorn Overlord collector set and that was only $135 for twice the content and a 132 page artbook vs ER’s 40 page book.

81bA723R2eL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Like I’m sure the statue is impressive but not $250 impressive unless GW announces you can officially use it as a Mega-Gargant or 40k Titan in tournaments. 😅

5 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

Tbf, it’s close to being a mini-sequel with how big it’s gonna be.

That said it IS a bit price gouging. Like I was gonna say “well if it’s reasonably priced” but that sucker costs $250!

In comparison I pre-ordered the Unicorn Overlord collector set and that was only $135 for twice the content and a 132 page artbook vs ER’s 40 page book.

81bA723R2eL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Like I’m sure the statue is impressive but not $250 impressive unless GW announces you can officially use it as a Mega-Gargant or 40k Titan in tournaments. 😅

Trust me. It is a decent price for a statue of that size. Considering you also get more stuff.

This one is 66,04 cm tall and cost me around 1000-1100 pounds, including shipping to the UK and all the border payments.

image.png.639f8a493a16159409917603c6d0c2e1.png

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

thoughts:
-Nagash's lands under assault from Skaven line up with Whitefang saying watch for Death as a 4e protagonist/deuteragonist
-Ushoran's bits with past lives ALSO supports it.
-if Zenestra is Death aligned (slash A Lich) thats another point for Whitefang's prophecy
-feels like Aqshy crusade will fail if they've been overruled by Zenestra and the Cult of the Wheel is finally having material consequences for not wanting wheels used.
-"Kin of the Stag" may turn into another Cult that gets models, seems to be multiracial, and would help the alliance of Alarielle and Sigmar (@baron klatz's story link)

LOTS more about Death stuff. Unless there's other buildup elsewhere it kind of seems like Skaven are coming out in Shyish!

Edited by CommissarRotke
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

thoughts:
-Nagash's lands under assault from Skaven line up with Whitefang saying watch for Death as a 4e protagonist/deuteragonist
-if Zenestra is Death aligned (slash A Lich) thats another point for Whitefang's prophecy
-feels like Aqshy crusade will fail if they've been overruled by Zenestra and the Cult of the Wheel is finally having material consequences for not wanting wheels used.
-"Kin of the Stag" may turn into another Cult that gets models, seems to be multiracial, and would help the alliance of Alarielle and Sigmar (@baron klatz's story link)

LOTS more about Death stuff. Unless there's other buildup elsewhere it kind of seems like Skaven are coming out in Shyish!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

thoughts:

Wait, Zenestra is death aligned? Isn't she the Sigmarite fanatic?