The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, pitzok said:

I am literally on my knees for an edition based on the seas and naval-themed stuff. It could bring expansions to existing nautical factions like Idoneth and the Kharadon while also expanding for example Soulblight with vampirates and, Gloomspite with sky pirates, and give us a new fishmen faction. The only suggestion to the existence of fishmen is unfortunately in TOW Ravening Hordes book. Let us take to the seas (aetheric void) GW!!!

Same here! I’m building an undersea board for my next project! Will play Tzunki-themed Seraphon on there, modelled to be swimming or clinging to rocks/the sea floor. Will then knock up some Idoneth/undersea Kharadron/drowned undead or the sea Sylvaneth for them to face off against. 

Just finishing off my Old World temple-city board first but it’s next in line! It will sort of combine those aesthetics with those of my Lovecraftian Misthavn diorama (Innswich).

IMG_8904.jpeg

IMG_8906.jpeg

IMG_9208.jpeg

IMG_9252.jpeg

IMG_9251.png

Werble-1612103070.jpeg

Werble-160EEFFA3C.jpeg

• Like 13
  • LOVE IT! 30

1 minute ago, BarakUrbaz said:

The way things are going now I wouldn't be surprised if Dawnbringers 4 came out a week before Dawnbringers 5. 

Really? There's no way imo. Just taking into consideration the short stories it has to be a 3-4 weeks gap at least.

9 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Same here! I’m building an undersea board for my next project! Will play Tzunki-themed Seraphon on there, modelled to be swimming or clinging to rocks/the sea floor. Will then knock up some Idoneth/undersea Kharadron/drowned undead or the sea Sylvaneth for them to face off against. 

Just finishing off my Old World temple-city board first but it’s next in line! It will sort of combine those aesthetics with those of my Lovecraftian Misthavn diorama (Innswich).

IMG_8904.jpeg

IMG_8906.jpeg

IMG_9208.jpeg

IMG_9252.jpeg

IMG_9251.png

Werble-1612103070.jpeg

Werble-160EEFFA3C.jpeg

Your scenery is always an inspiration! 👌 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

IMG_8904.jpeg

IMG_8906.jpeg

IMG_9208.jpeg

IMG_9252.jpeg

IMG_9251.png

Werble-1612103070.jpeg

Werble-160EEFFA3C.jpeg

Wow that's impressive.

• Like 2

Just now, MitGas said:

Your scenery is always an inspiration! 👌 

Thanks, friend. It’s my favourite part of the hobby. The temple-city board is modular so can be rearranged or swapped with other tiles. (Usually reserve the big pyramid for display purposes and swap it out with a flat tile for games.) I’ve played a few matches on it now and it’s lots of fun. Mostly I find it super immersive, which I really love. Thanks for the kind words 🙏🏻 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

7 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Thanks, friend. It’s my favourite part of the hobby. The temple-city board is modular so can be rearranged or swapped with other tiles. (Usually reserve the big pyramid for display purposes and swap it out with a flat tile for games.) I’ve played a few matches on it now and it’s lots of fun. Mostly I find it super immersive, which I really love. Thanks for the kind words 🙏🏻 

Waiting for a blog section with your tips and guides about terrain!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

IMG_8904.jpeg

IMG_8906.jpeg

IMG_9208.jpeg

IMG_9252.jpeg

IMG_9251.png

Werble-1612103070.jpeg

Werble-160EEFFA3C.jpeg

This is amazing. Nothing else to say. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, zamerion said:

Can you said some date?  Maybe preorders on 3 th febreruay? 

In Spain there is a Big tournament and if It isnt release before 14th, i cant play :(

Yeah...It's already not in for Mallorca and I don't think it will for Talavera. I hope that, at least, the Battlescroll drops this week, given this paragraph:

Next week on Warhammer Community, we will have a new miniature to reveal for Necromunda, more Dawnbringer fiction, and a breakdown of Warhammer Age of Sigmar competitive play at the Las Vegas Open.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Garrac said:

Ummmm is there scheduled another preview before Adepticon? Just trying to guess if they'll show a new roadmap for Warcry

January - Las Vegas Open (27/1/2023 | 18/1/2024)

February -

March - Warhammer World Open Day (4/3/2023) & Adepticon (22/3/2023)

April - Warhammer Fest (24/4/2023)

May -

June -

July - Not Warhammer 40,000 Preview (1/7/2023) & Battle for Oghram Preview (15/7/2023)

August - Nova Open (31/8/2023)

September -

October - Warhammer Day (14/10/2023)

November - World Championships of Warhammer (18/11/2023)

December - The Black Library Preview (9/12/2023)

• Thanks 5

56 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

IMG_8904.jpeg

IMG_8906.jpeg

IMG_9208.jpeg

IMG_9252.jpeg

IMG_9251.png

Werble-1612103070.jpeg

Werble-160EEFFA3C.jpeg

Mate I am speechless. Truly your work is incredible you should post this everywhere you can. GW should hire you for displays at Warhammer World if not just an outright designer. Sweet Sigmar they are beautiful.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

January - Las Vegas Open (27/1/2023 | 18/1/2024)

February -

March - Warhammer World Open Day (4/3/2023) & Adepticon (22/3/2023)

April - Warhammer Fest (24/4/2023)

May -

June -

July - Not Warhammer 40,000 Preview (1/7/2023) & Battle for Oghram Preview (15/7/2023)

August - Nova Open (31/8/2023)

September -

October - Warhammer Day (14/10/2023)

November - World Championships of Warhammer (18/11/2023)

December - The Black Library Preview (9/12/2023)

Ummmm then i think the next warcry band should be anounced on the WWOD, right?

img_6214.webp.3b1c73b1aee6539dca92e67120b29565.webp

Trying to search atterns there, there should be a chaos warband due for spring. I won't say there may be rats there because I'm heavily biased, but a Chaos warband seem like a safe bet.

What I now doubt it's if AoS 4th ed will drop on Adepticon or Fest, Adepticon seems very focused on 40k (alltho, they don't seem to have a lot to anounce for the updated codexes in summer, which acording to valrak most of them consist in just codexes+1 HQ mini). If 40k doesn't have a lot cooking on after the kroot, they may prefer to anounce AoS 4th ed there instead of the Fest.

1 minute ago, Garrac said:

Ummmm then i think the next warcry band should be anounced on the WWOD, right?

img_6214.webp.3b1c73b1aee6539dca92e67120b29565.webp

Trying to search atterns there, there should be a chaos warband due for spring. I won't say there may be rats there because I'm heavily biased, but a Chaos warband seem like a safe bet.

What I now doubt it's if AoS 4th ed will drop on Adepticon or Fest, Adepticon seems very focused on 40k (alltho, they don't seem to have a lot to anounce for the updated codexes in summer, which acording to valrak most of them consist in just codexes+1 HQ mini). If 40k doesn't have a lot cooking on after the kroot, they may prefer to anounce AoS 4th ed there instead of the Fest.

The other half of the Krooks maybe.

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

The other half of the Krooks maybe.

Perhaps. Would be painful having to wait for april tho. I miss camera potato...

Also, now that I think about it, if Warcry's theme for this season is woods and stuff, a beastmen band should be a safer bet

Edited by Garrac